Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion We Should Invade Mexico!

We Should Invade Mexico!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 16th, 2010, 12:29 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Think about it. Mexicans are much more deadly than the Iraqui or Afghans. Since Calderon took office, over 25,000 Mexican citizens have died at the mercy of the drug cartels. Tons more than Americans at both wars. Since the cartels in Mexico are mad at the US for funding Mexico for the war on drugs, don't you think we should, as customary, invade and take over Mexico because they pose a very real threat to the safety of Americans?

Anyway, just figured I'd throw that out there. I look forward to the first one calling me a moron. [:)]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 16th, 2010, 12:30 am

Points on hand: 2,736.00 Points
Tenemos que ir al rio y beber mucho alcol
Originally posted by dcs221
\nMack Daddy A113. That'll be your rap name.

Post June 16th, 2010, 12:37 am

Points on hand: 5,394.00 Points
Bank: 1,660.00 Points
For some strange reason... I don't think that sentence was grammatically correct...
Oh, were you expecting something here?

Post June 16th, 2010, 12:45 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

It is grammatically correct, just the last word is misspelled. It should be alcohol not alcol.

p.s. I think I will drive to Mexico to spy on the enemy this weekend!
Paradox wrote:

Post June 16th, 2010, 12:47 am

"Tenemos que ir..." sounds like "We have that to go..."

Post June 16th, 2010, 12:50 am

Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points

Post June 16th, 2010, 4:07 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points

Post June 16th, 2010, 5:17 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Originally posted by hyyyper

Has Mexico oil?

Yeah, there's so much of it that it's washing up on their coastline.

Post June 16th, 2010, 5:57 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
^No, that's just Gulf of Mexico, it doesn't actually belong to Mexico. And if it was, the USA would've stolen it from the Mexicans long ago.

Post June 16th, 2010, 8:08 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

yeah, I realise where the oil is actually effecting, but I thought it was close enough for the sentiment of the joke to still work [lol]

Post June 16th, 2010, 9:03 am

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
Lol ressources war...
All RCCAs should be RMC'd. And that event shall be henceforth known as the Rollercaust.

Post June 16th, 2010, 9:46 am

Points on hand: 3,999.00 Points
If citizens of the USA would stop taking drugs, fat chance of that happening, the drug dealers in Mexico would soon be out of business. Tenemos que ir a M?????????xico como turistas y gastar mucho dinero.

Edit: Taking over Mexico would not solve the drug problem. The Mexican people should strike and demand that the big USA corporations and others, that have already invaded Mexico, pay them a fair wage for their work. I know a Mexican that works for General Electric in Veracruz that makes $3.25 an hour so he quits his job and comes to work in the USA for $8 an hour. That's the real problem. The Mexican economy stinks and the sooner the Mexican people revolt against those big foreign corporations and their local corporations, the better off they will be. Then they won't need to come to the USA. As for the drug problem, you can't fix that.
Trackwalker

Post June 16th, 2010, 11:59 am

Mexico does have oil... I remember reading in history books that American oil businesses in Mexico were threatened to be taken over by the government or something like that...

Post June 16th, 2010, 1:04 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Well, the citizens of Mexico protesting US corporations will have no impact. There simply would be other Mexicans to take the job of those protesting. While $3.25 an hour sounds like misery, that infact is good money there. I was in TJ this weekend and was talking to a laborer who was running up and down the stairs with buckets of water among other things and he mentioned he made $300 pesos a week. Which is a tad over $20 a week and he worked 7 days a week. That's mor elike your typical salary. I have relatives south of Mexico city making a better living at $500 pesos a week working 8 hours a day, 7 days a week. $500 pesos = <$40.

So at $3.25 an hour, they make more than the typical Mexican worker. So I doubt we'll see the citizens revolting against the USA Corporations. Instead, the citizens of the United States should revolt against the corporations of the USA for taking our work south of the border and across the seas.

Anyway, we should still take over Mexico, take over the railroad system and kick Japan from there (they currently own and run the railroad system there, very profitable). We should take the oil and run!
Paradox wrote:

Post June 16th, 2010, 2:23 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

theres a simple answer

yes
Making screams come true

Post June 16th, 2010, 3:48 pm

Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
how about we just nuke 'em. seems to be the americans answer to everything anyway...
Cradled by two loving arms that I'd die for,
One little kiss and Felina goodbye.

Post June 16th, 2010, 4:07 pm

Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points

Post June 16th, 2010, 4:11 pm

And in the Korean War if MacArthur had his way...

Post June 16th, 2010, 5:05 pm

Points on hand: 232.00 Points
Originally posted by Oscar
p.s. I think I will drive to Mexico to spy on the enemy this weekend!

Goin to visit the folks back at home? XD
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy:
The more time I spend on this website adds more to the impression that this has become a daycare.

Post June 16th, 2010, 5:18 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Originally posted by rcking04

Mexico does have oil... I remember reading in history books that American oil businesses in Mexico were threatened to be taken over by the government or something like that...
that already happened.. oil in mexico is nationalized

Post June 16th, 2010, 7:08 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Originally posted by ianko66

Goin to visit the folks back at home? XD

Yeah, going to do your mom again this weekend.
Paradox wrote:

Post June 16th, 2010, 7:10 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post June 16th, 2010, 7:44 pm

Points on hand: 3,999.00 Points
I heard China is building a big sea port on Mexico's east coast so they can bypass our ports in California. More lost USA jobs. Then China will put all their merchandise on those Japanese trains which will cross the border into the USA and to all points north, east, south and west. Then I'll be able to buy China merchandise about a dime cheaper on the dollar. Let's face it. The big corporations have us over a barrel. They have us working for peanuts here and all over the world. Pretty soon there won't be anybody able to buy their merchandise.

Okay. I give up. Let's annex Mexico to be the 51 state then tax the hell out of them to pay off our National Debt. How's that?
Trackwalker

Post June 16th, 2010, 10:39 pm

Points on hand: 88.00 Points
According to the people on the link below. Thay should come to the USA .

http://www.brownpride.us/forum/

Post June 17th, 2010, 1:10 am

Points on hand: 901.00 Points
I guess I'll add my 2 cents...

When white people settled North America, the Indians attacked and fought back.
When we "invaded" Texas in the Mexican-American War, the Mexicans attacked us.
When child A takes a toy from child B, child A will probably fight for it.
So, when Mexican citizens "invade" our country, we give them a whole bunch of benefits and government money. We should go to war with Mexico. If we took over their government (or became their government), law (and its enforcement) would be restored to Mexico, drug cartels could be directly stomped out rather than telling (more like requesting) the Mexican government to do something about them. Another plus to it: All the old people can go retire to Mexico, leaving Florida for all the college students. Downsides of taking them over: A few Trillion dollars spend on fixing and building a decent infrastructure....but what does Obama care? He's already spent a Trillion on a bunch of other crap, so why not spend more money?

We need someone like Andrew Jackson to come back and balance the national budget. (Not going to go into debate on how good/bad he was...)

I've got another idea on how to pay off the national debt.... We find some way to hyper-inflate the US dollar so that it's worth almost nothing. We then sell an ounce of gold for 50 trillion dollars. We then pay off our national debt to China in US Dollars. Problem solved....except for causing a second US great depression.
#8359;??????????????????thE?????????iNsOLANT?????????sHiRtS?????????eLUDEs?????????PuRPLE?????????YAcks???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion