Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion China is an Asshole

China is an Asshole

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 13th, 2010, 11:19 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Since Hzgar decided that stealing is a "cultural difference" (like stoning women for showing their ankles in Afghanistan. No big deal, just another cultural difference) and I didn't feel like hijacking Dcs221's topic and making it a political debate, I'll just leave this here. Here is another Chinese "cultural difference".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veQIdaR0J70
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rez1xDZu ... re=related
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post August 14th, 2010, 9:18 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
Ah, the richness and diversity of cultures :)
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post August 14th, 2010, 10:00 am

Points on hand: 1,561.00 Points
You doesn't know the truth,Tibet is a part of China before the Foundation of your country ??????????????????Since 1279 AD??????????????????,and I'm not support your opinion--------There are sufficient facts to show that the Dalai Lama is nothing but a liar.!!
"There exists fear in Tibet", the nonsense shows the Dalai Lama is still telling lies. The Dalai Lama hatesto see a unified and harmonious new Tibet. During the past 50 years, great changes have taken place in Tibet, and people are now enjoying rising amenities.

The feudal serfdom system has been abolished, and the basis for Dalai's dream to rule Tibet again had long been destroyed. Moreover, Tibetan residents realized who was helping and who was sabotaging their cause. China's central government has established a series of preferential policies and supportive measures for Tibet, aiming at different historical phases during the last 50 years. The government also encouraged people from all parts of the country to devote themselves to the construction of Tibet.Great changes have taken place in every aspect of Tibet: First, the economy in Tibet stepped into a new era. In the past 50 years, infrastructure for transportation, energy and telecommunication in Tibet have been greatly improved. The Qinghai-Tibet railway was opened to traffic, symbolizing a new era of Tibet. The total output value of Tibet in 2008 was 35,991 million yuan, which was 65 times higher than that of Tibet in 1959.Second, people's life has been greatly improved in Tibet. In 2008, the per capita income of farmers and herdsmen in Tibet was 3,176 yuan, and the per capita income of urban residents was 12,482 yuan. There are already 200,000 families and more than 1 million farmers and herdsmen enjoying safe houses, this year 330,000 farmers and herdsmen will be moving to their new houses.Third, the tourist trade has become an important industry in Tibet. From January to September this year, Tibet had already received 4.75 million tourists and realized a total income of nearly 4 billion yuan on tourism. The great changes in Tibet reveal a great truth: if there was no CPC, there was no People's Republic of China, let alone new Tibet."There exists fear in Tibet", this nonsense tells that the Dalai Lama has realized that his hypocrisy had been exposed by the public. 50 years have passed since the 14th Dalai Lama fled abroad. During that period, the Dalai Lama claimed himself to be a "religious leader", but engaged himself in many political events aiming at splitting China and disrupting the development of Tibet

I'm Against to the cultural issues you raise to the political level

Post August 14th, 2010, 10:06 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

... I think the government took over his account [lol]

Edit: In all fairness, we have Texas, which is worse.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post August 14th, 2010, 10:16 am

Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

Since Hzgar decided that stealing is a "cultural difference" (like stoning women for showing their ankles in Afghanistan. No big deal, just another cultural difference) and I didn't feel like hijacking Dcs221's topic and making it a political debate, I'll just leave this here. Here is another Chinese "cultural difference".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veQIdaR0J70
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rez1xDZu ... re=related

If you try the Falun Gong exercises you will realise that you have been cremated by It

Falun Gong is Evil

Post August 14th, 2010, 10:26 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Giving me seizures does not help your cause.

Edit: Context?

Post August 14th, 2010, 10:41 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
So where in your rambling post is it ok to fire upon people like that? We don't shoot to kill people who cross our borders (yet).

Post August 14th, 2010, 10:45 am

Originally posted by Real

So where in your rambling post is it ok to fire upon people like that? We don't shoot to kill people who cross our borders (yet).

/\The Video is fake??????????????????and the bullets are rubber bullets??????????????????and blood is ketchup

Well the United States is a Liberity country, but every year countless people deprived of their liberty

Post August 14th, 2010, 10:56 am

Points on hand: 809.00 Points
I think your mother was a bitch because only bitch can give birth to you!!!!So you are a son of a bitch~~~~hahaha~~you are freak!!Fu*k your mother~you made me sick!do you know?You are so disgusting!I really really wanna put you in the rubbish bin!!!why you scold china?Whoever has sinned against you?

?????????q??????????????r(????????????????????????????????????)?????????q??????????????r

Post August 14th, 2010, 10:57 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

/\The Video is fake??????????????????and the bullets are rubber bullets??????????????????and blood is ketchup

Well the United States is a Liberity country, but every year countless people deprived of their liberty

... Surely you are kidding? And yes, the US is a free country. I'm not sure which example you are using of people being deprived of their liberties, as there are many and each occurs under its own unique set of circumstances, But I'd say our greatest Liberty is the freedom of speech and of the press. I fail to see how you view this as a "political attack" especially when it is just an American college student voicing his opinion, and seeing as how you own us anyways, so we don't really pose that much of an actual threat. Any society in which ideas/opinions are suppressed as "attacks" (I am getting that term from the second thread you started titled "Political attack") and are not discussed frankly worries me, and I fail to see how the government in that country is doing an at all decent job at governing its people.

Post August 14th, 2010, 10:59 am

/\/\Are you crazy?

Well
This is what a Good thing your Police do]

Post August 14th, 2010, 11:01 am

Points on hand: 5,394.00 Points
Bank: 1,660.00 Points
I agree with hzgarfield about our country's take on "liberty". However, this argument is about the apparent massacre/slaughter of people, and two videos of the horror taking place shows that your country's censorship on this has diluted your knowledge of the whole matter. You cannot spew economic progress to replace political and social tensions.
Oh, were you expecting something here?

Post August 14th, 2010, 11:04 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by yourmother

why you scold china?Whoever has sinned against you?

?????????q??????????????r(????????????????????????????????????)?????????q??????????????r

Well to start off your dog food killed our dogs and your crappy toys gave our children lead poisoning.

Post August 14th, 2010, 11:08 am

Originally posted by slosprint

Well to start off your dog food killed our dogs and your crappy toys gave our children lead poisoning.

why you unthink Our well?

Post August 14th, 2010, 11:09 am

you know?You are so disgusting too!

Post August 14th, 2010, 11:09 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Wait, what? I did not understand that sentence.

Edit: that was aimed at your first post and your second post was just a baseless insult.

Post August 14th, 2010, 11:12 am

Edit: that was aimed at your first post and your second post was just a baseless insult.

because you are stupid~

Post August 14th, 2010, 11:13 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by hzgarfield

/\/\Are you crazy?

Well
This is what a Good thing your Police do]

Ummmm... Those are GIFs, they have no context, I cannot understand the Chinese and the person was most likely getting arrested for committing some crime?

Post August 14th, 2010, 11:14 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

because you are stupid~

... Really? That is the best you can come up with? Go back to the playground and make fun of the other kindergartners in your class.

Post August 14th, 2010, 11:19 am

because you are stupid~

... Really? That is the best you can come up with? Go back to the playground and make fun of the other kindergartners in your class.

oh~I think you are so disgusting!

Post August 14th, 2010, 11:21 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Why must you insert those random wormy thingies into every sentence?

Post August 14th, 2010, 11:24 am

Post August 14th, 2010, 11:25 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Sure, In what way am I disgusting? Also how can you possibly think that these random, retarded insults at all prove a point?

Post August 14th, 2010, 11:26 am

Why must you insert those random wormy thingies into every sentence?

He is just a Angry Young Man[lol]

Post August 14th, 2010, 11:29 am

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion