Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion China is an Asshole

China is an Asshole

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 14th, 2010, 10:37 pm

Points on hand: 1,561.00 Points
Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

So what is the reason that soldiers would use rubber bullets and ketchup on people walking up a mountain? Your statements do not explain why something like that would occur.

http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2010/07/11/t ... se-hivaids

http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2010/07/19/c ... rces-tibet

You know there is a substantial reason why the Beijing Olympics were considered an international joke. The parallels between it and the Nazi Olympics are plentiful.

http://ruben2008.files.wordpress.com/20 ... ympics.jpg

http://foreignerinformosa.typepad.com/t ... _china.gif

http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/china-tibet.JPG

http://ronaldslabbers.com/blog/wp-conte ... et_450.jpg

When journalists are not allowed into an entire country it's generally because something very very bad is happening. Case and point, North Korea.

Did you know those websites are build by Falun Gong and Tibet rippers.
So Chinese GOV Banned those websites

If USA has lots of Communism websites,Obama still want to Ban them
(Same with China)

Post August 14th, 2010, 10:46 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
No. The government doesn't ban many sites here, if any, because most of them are protected under freedom of speech, the press, etc. If the Chinese government is banning sites that just goes to show what a crappy government you have, one which does not allow ideas to be heard/debated, and will not stand for anything it thinks might go against its own ideals. I am pretty sure that even youtube is banned in China (correct me if I'm wrong). What possible reason could your government have for banning that? Did the "evil" Dalli Lama invade youtube? Anyways, China sucks, FSM bless America.
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post August 14th, 2010, 11:07 pm

Yea,Yea,yea,Your country is a Freedom country,because of Federal system
??????????????????China is a country with simplex system??????????????????It's Different

And the some ban is really good,like Gun ban(In USA,Citizens the right to unrestricted gun)That make our life better because there is no gun threat

and there is too many people in China (about 1.5 billion)
and there is only one Government(Unlike USA,you have each government per state) so have a good management is required

Edit??????????????????P.S why this political discussion become so hot[lol]

Post August 15th, 2010, 3:18 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Originally posted by hzgarfield

Yea,Yea,yea,Your country is a Freedom country,because of Federal system
??????????????????China is a country with simplex system??????????????????It's Different.

I don't see what is so simple about pretending to be Communist. Your country clearly isn't.

And the some ban is really good,like Gun ban(In USA,Citizens the right to unrestricted gun)That make our life better because there is no gun threat.

No guns means it's easier for your government to kill Tibetians, protesters in Tienanmen Square, and other pesky people who want human rights. This is why the USA does not ban guns. That way the people can defend themselves against invaders.

and there is too many people in China (about 1.5 billion)
and there is only one Government(Unlike USA,you have each government per state) so have a good management is required

India shares a similar problem and manages itself better.[/quote]

Close inspection of the United States would reveal that numerous organizations such as the KKK have websites people can freely visit. An anti-american idea is open for debate and consideration. That is the freedom we enjoy. Our government does not ban "controversial" things from us. We're free to create our own assumptions.

Do you honestly think it's not alarming that you're not allowed to view certain things. As a scientist I'm trained to look at ALL data and draw a conclusion from that data. Government bans on a website is limited your data to a small section of what is really there.

Do you think it's okay to only see part of the data and not all of it?

Edit: How many people died as a result of Mao in your country? This number should be in a figure of millions. I'm curious what version of history you were taught.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post August 15th, 2010, 4:16 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points

This is why the USA does not ban guns. That way the people can defend themselves against invaders.

I thought it was because then people can shoot other people in schools and on the street when they are agitated.

Post August 15th, 2010, 4:40 am

This is why the USA does not ban guns. That way the people can defend themselves against invaders.

So ??????????????????our army will against Secession by Force??????????????????Maybe same to USA??????????????????

Post August 15th, 2010, 5:00 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by HazBruv

Dirk, What scares me is you know all those,

Heck i'm a bit of a Touhou Project fan. So? I even have a figure from Patchouli on my desk.
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post August 15th, 2010, 5:11 am

Originally posted by Dirk_Ermen

Originally posted by HazBruv

Dirk, What scares me is you know all those,

Heck i'm a bit of a Touhou Project fan. So? I even have a figure from Patchouli on my desk.

Dirk ??????????????????you are really a comic Genius[:D][approve][lol]

Post August 15th, 2010, 5:15 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points

Dirk ??????????????????you are really a comic Genius[:D][approve][lol]

What? I'm one of the fewer people on this site that likes to watch Anime and stuff. Only because I have little knowledge about a serie, it makes me a genius? Wow... [lol]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post August 15th, 2010, 6:05 am
True Addicts
True Addicts

So how many people were killed as a result of Mao's "reforms" Hzgar. Lets get a figure. How many were you taught he had killed? Like I stated previously, this number should be in the millions.

Post August 15th, 2010, 6:24 am

Mao Zedong said: "No gold is pure and no one is perfect." Mao Zedong was a great man, but also a mortal. He is also guilty of shortcomings and mistakes. However, the mistakes of Mao Zedong's later years was the historical environment and the objective conditions created. If there is no "imperialist blockade", if there is no "revisionist repression" in China if there is no "capitalist restoration" of the danger, if not concerned about the "eat two hard workers and peasants", without the "Lin Biao and the Gang of Four Group Group" interference and damage, Mao or even old age may make fewer mistakes do not make mistakes.

Post August 15th, 2010, 8:36 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

[lol] I think "shortcomings and mistakes" are still far from justifying the damage that Mao caused.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post August 15th, 2010, 9:17 am

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
Lol,I love it to live in a neutral country,when the whole world nukes itself in a war,we'll be untouched,sorry but I must really laugh on certain comments of this topic,I don't want to go between the frontlines,but how china copies everything is a bit lemme say,not okay...
BTW: Switzerland-U can't touch this!

Post August 15th, 2010, 9:18 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

No, you will be invaded for your cheese and chocolate. Good luck with that.

Post August 15th, 2010, 9:18 am

/\/\/\No??????????????????If There is no Mao Zedong,I could not have a disgussion with you

Post August 15th, 2010, 9:23 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

And if Hitler didn't exist, WWII wouldn't have happened, and that's how my grandparents met, as two US soldiers. I don't thank Hitler for my existence, he is one of the most evil men of the 20th century, and the world would have been better off without him. But all I am saying is that when you say "If there is no Mao Zedong,I could not have a discussion with you" that is no more to the point than me saying "If Hitler hadn't existed, than I would not be alive right now". It does not say anything about the men themselves.

Post August 15th, 2010, 9:23 am

Originally posted by slosprint

No, you will be invaded for your cheese and chocolate. Good luck with that.

Probably.Universe would be doomed without swiss milk and chocolate, or would you like to eat Hershey for the rest of your life?

Post August 15th, 2010, 9:31 am

Post August 15th, 2010, 9:32 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Also Intamin

Post August 15th, 2010, 9:36 am

/\Intamin AG is at F??????????????????rstentum Liechtenstein now

Post August 15th, 2010, 9:46 am

Switzerland-U can't this!
Like I've said nuke switzerland and you nuke yourself!
And Inta is originally from Switzerland...

Post August 15th, 2010, 12:34 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by Live on earths ass

Lol,I love it to live in a neutral country,when the whole world nukes itself in a war,we'll be untouched,sorry but I must really laugh on certain comments of this topic,I don't want to go between the frontlines,but how china copies everything is a bit lemme say,not okay...
BTW: Switzerland-U can't touch this!

The only reason you were left alone is that nobody felt it was worth bringing a tank squadron over the mountains. There is nothing special about Switzerland aside from a geographic advantage.

Mao Zedong said: "No gold is pure and no one is perfect." Mao Zedong was a great man, but also a mortal. He is also guilty of shortcomings and mistakes. However, the mistakes of Mao Zedong's later years was the historical environment and the objective conditions created. If there is no "imperialist blockade", if there is no "revisionist repression" in China if there is no "capitalist restoration" of the danger, if not concerned about the "eat two hard workers and peasants", without the "Lin Biao and the Gang of Four Group Group" interference and damage, Mao or even old age may make fewer mistakes do not make mistakes.

Shortcomings do not justify the deaths of 50 million of your own people.

Weren't they a spin off of Schwarzkopf, which was German?

Post August 15th, 2010, 12:46 pm

Nope,Werner Stengel was a "spinoff" of Schwarzkopf.

Post August 15th, 2010, 1:18 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

50 million people

Wow, the death toll was that high? I thought it was around 8 million, I never thought it was more than in WWII and the holocaust though.

Post August 15th, 2010, 1:20 pm

Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points

You would still die from nuclear winter.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion