Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion China is an Asshole

China is an Asshole

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 15th, 2010, 1:44 pm

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
This is meant in a metaphoric way...
I mean which coaster enthusiast would nuke switzerland,exept when hes from Lybia...

Post August 15th, 2010, 1:49 pm

Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points

Post August 15th, 2010, 1:59 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
Yeah, stop hijacking this thread, LOEA and focus on how much China sucks.
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post August 15th, 2010, 2:53 pm

Sorry guys,okay now back to the topic:China has a manufacturer,that copies Vekoma,and Chinas car copies are bad stuff!

Post August 15th, 2010, 4:52 pm

Points on hand: 1,385.00 Points
Originally posted by hzgarfield

Mao Zedong said: "No gold is pure and no one is perfect." Mao Zedong was a great man, but also a mortal. He is also guilty of shortcomings and mistakes. However, the mistakes of Mao Zedong's later years was the historical environment and the objective conditions created. If there is no "imperialist blockade", if there is no "revisionist repression" in China if there is no "capitalist restoration" of the danger, if not concerned about the "eat two hard workers and peasants", without the "Lin Biao and the Gang of Four Group Group" interference and damage, Mao or even old age may make fewer mistakes do not make mistakes.

That is pure bull****. You never answered the question, just spouted completely inchoherent garbage.

However, I can't say I blame you. No doubt you would be shot just like the tibetans if you posted anything against the "great" Mao.
Originally posted by dcs221
\n"they see me trollin', they hatin'..." -Omnigeek6

Chamillionaire you are not...but white and nerdy, yes.

Post August 15th, 2010, 4:55 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,878.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I was using a screwdriver made in china this morning to pull out a shower knob and the screwdriver point broke :(

Then I used my husky screwdriver and I broke the screw's head!
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post August 15th, 2010, 5:08 pm

Post August 15th, 2010, 5:25 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points

Originally posted by Real

So where in your rambling post is it ok to fire upon people like that? We don't shoot to kill people who cross our borders (yet).

/\The Video is fake??????????????????and the bullets are rubber bullets??????????????????and blood is ketchup

Well the United States is a Liberity country, but every year countless people deprived of their liberty

No country is perfect but we never claimed to have 100% freedom rates either.

If you believe that that video was faked - Im quite amazed.

Also you mentioned that those websites were fung something...um no.

http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2010/07/11/t ... se-hivaids

Its based out of New York and if you run a check on the websites and its hosting and such you'll find the same thing - its based here in America, not Tibet.

See, China prevents you from even having the tools to see this stuff while the outside world sees it. When the ENTIRE world sees this and you dont - you dont think "how can the entire world think one way and us another?"

We arent talking about religions or beliefs but factual data. Real life accounts. A light bulb should go off in your head and scream "something isn't right" because something definitely isnt right when the entire world sees one thing and only your country sees another.

The world may not agree on everything but when the majority of the world does see the same thing happening in China its a VERY safe bet that when we say youre being heavily censored that were telling you the truth.

Post August 15th, 2010, 8:04 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Don't you think it's alarming that a group of people was forced to leave the cities during the Olympics to try to "impress" the international community? Perhaps you should petition something Hgar, then you could go to a black jail.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post August 15th, 2010, 11:41 pm

Points on hand: 1,443.00 Points

Post August 15th, 2010, 11:43 pm

Points on hand: 1,561.00 Points
Originally posted by Live on earths ass

Sorry guys,okay now back to the topic:China has a manufacturer,that copies Vekoma,and Chinas car copies are bad stuff!

Correct,But It's not one manufacturer,But three
Come and enjoy the pumping track and stalled on the top of Cobra roll[lol][lol][lol][lol][B)][B)][B)][B)][stoning][stoning][stoning]

Post August 15th, 2010, 11:51 pm

Originally posted by Omnigeek6

Mao Zedong said: "No gold is pure and no one is perfect." Mao Zedong was a great man, but also a mortal. He is also guilty of shortcomings and mistakes. However, the mistakes of Mao Zedong's later years was the historical environment and the objective conditions created. If there is no "imperialist blockade", if there is no "revisionist repression" in China if there is no "capitalist restoration" of the danger, if not concerned about the "eat two hard workers and peasants", without the "Lin Biao and the Gang of Four Group Group" interference and damage, Mao or even old age may make fewer mistakes do not make mistakes.

That is pure bull****. You never answered the question, just spouted completely inchoherent garbage.

However, I can't say I blame you. No doubt you would be shot just like the tibetans if you posted anything against the "great" Mao.

P.S China won't invade any country ,But how about USA? Those army invade Iraq
,bombing the Vietnam, and invade the N Korea......

can you list what country that China invaded

Post August 15th, 2010, 11:55 pm

Points on hand: 2,597.00 Points
Their products invaded our country (U.S) if that counts? But I supposed that is our fault anyway for out sourcing.

Post August 16th, 2010, 12:02 am

Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points

I'm pretty sure China has invaded Vietnam, Tibet, and India as a few if I'm correct.

Post August 16th, 2010, 12:14 am

/\ Sh*t,Tibet is a part of China since 1279 AD

India and China has some Uncertained Border

Vietnam wants to "eat" few Islands belong to us

Edit:Dalai-lama is established by Emperor of Qing Dynasty

Post August 16th, 2010, 12:37 am
Mikey User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Points on hand: 6,054.50 Points

We can fix the problems with China simply be matching their import tax.

See, If China wants to import a container into the US, its basically duty free. If the US wants to import a container into China, they charge us an arm and a leg and hold it in customs for three months. If we want to solve our problems with China we need to match their import tax and customs practices, tax the poop out of companies like Walmart who depend upon poop from China. And if you wan't to fix the job situation here in the US, your going to have to fine and heavily taxate the companies who outsource to make it financially unsustainable.

Post August 16th, 2010, 2:31 am

Points on hand: 1,385.00 Points
Sh*t,Tibet is a part of China since 1279 AD

Then why does your government appear to be treating it like an occupied territory?

India and China has some Uncertained Border

Nice euphemism. "Uncertain border" translates to "We think this land that is yours should be ours, so we'll just take it"

P.S China won't invade any country ,But how about USA? Those army invade Iraq
,bombing the Vietnam, and invade the N Korea......

Nicely done, throwing an irrelevant attack at your opponent to get him/her off the subject.

The U.S. has invaded several nations unjustly, and against its own laws and constitution. That is not under debate.

What is under debate is whether the government of China is oppressive.

The U.S. may screw up a lot of things, but it has free speech. This means that I can sit here in the U.S. and criticize my own government, something you in China cannot do. I can say that the previous president should have been impeached for invading Iraq, and the current one is unwilling to end our pointless wars. In fact, I can distribute leaflets stating that George W. Bush can kiss my ass.

Think about what would happen if you distributed leaflets declaring that Mao can kiss your ass.

I think this ends the freedom debate...
Originally posted by dcs221
\n"they see me trollin', they hatin'..." -Omnigeek6

Chamillionaire you are not...but white and nerdy, yes.

Post August 16th, 2010, 3:51 am
True Addicts
True Addicts

Hey hzgarfield your women's gymnastic olympic team was SO GODDAMNED UGLY. It was painful to watch them.

Post August 16th, 2010, 4:01 am

/\ at least they can got Gold medals

P.S :I can't tell lie here.But[approve] Chinese Roller coaster manufacter is really an asshole,they stole the vekoma style train,and tracks(2 coaster's layout also stolen(Vekoma SLC shenlin style)) and technical of track is really really BAD,You can enjoy the HUGE pumps ,Jerks and you can enjoy stalled upside down at Top of Cobra roll

P.S2:If B&M is unsafe,All coaster on the world is unsafe

Edit:[lol]I got my 300th posts here[lol]

Post August 16th, 2010, 9:27 am

Points on hand: 1,443.00 Points

Post August 16th, 2010, 10:24 am

Points on hand: 2,597.00 Points

Post August 16th, 2010, 12:29 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

Their population probably wasn't told about them being taken away because they were found guilty of cheating. Also if you're drawing on such a HUGE population wouldn't you expect them to win more medals? I mean statistically them and India should win a ton.

Also IDK about you guys but I watched women's gymnastics so I could look at Shawn's ass, not for respect of the sport or whatever bullshit.

I also recall a volleyball coach's father, mother, or something like that was murdered at the Olympics?

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion