Board index ‹ Public Relations ‹ Introductions ‹ Hey

Hey

Say hi to the crowd of CoasterCrazians!

Hey

Post October 27th, 2010, 11:30 pm

Posts: 281
Points on hand: 1,233.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Hi!

I'm Knexrule11.

I'm not new, I'm just new to you[;)]

I have been building with NL for a year and a half, have been using Newton 2 for a few months, and have just started using sketchup.

I have been on NL exchange, and thought I'd come here as well. And so far everyone has been nice (in chat, my faverate place to be[:p]), and this website is really nice.
I'd expect for you to see my coasters soon!

Kr11
Don't underestimate the power of Knex

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post November 26th, 2010, 3:13 pm

Posts: 354
Points on hand: 636.00 Points
Offline
Hey! Gladd to see you here![hello] I'm coaster_dude from the NL exchange!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Introductions

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • hey
    by cameroncg » July 7th, 2008, 1:02 am
    5 Replies
    878 Views
    Last post by Gav View the latest post
    July 8th, 2008, 9:18 am
  • hey
    by psta18 » September 12th, 2009, 2:57 pm
    2 Replies
    928 Views
    Last post by Turbo View the latest post
    September 13th, 2009, 6:08 pm
  • hey everyone
    by muski » December 6th, 2007, 10:53 pm
    5 Replies
    1242 Views
    Last post by tiepilot35 View the latest post
    December 7th, 2007, 5:46 pm
  • hey everyone
    by blake1411 » October 7th, 2008, 2:32 pm
    2 Replies
    909 Views
    Last post by Adrenaguy View the latest post
    October 7th, 2008, 3:31 pm
  • hey
    by jhuf » July 4th, 2008, 10:43 pm
    2 Replies
    601 Views
    Last post by Dirk_Ermen View the latest post
    July 5th, 2008, 2:23 pm