Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising The Bridge: by nannerdw

The Bridge: by nannerdw

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post May 17th, 2004, 9:13 pm

Points on hand: 664.00 Points
This is definately the best coaster I have ever made. It took me 2 weeks to complete.

This is a giga shuttle coaster that plummets down into a deep canyon, blasts up into the air and through a tall loop around a bridge, goes through the bridge, and up a vertical slope, only to ride the whole thing again in reverse. Once you get back into the station, you think the ride is over, but then you suddenly blast over 100 mph backward up a new element that I call an airtime skydiver drop.

I called this a fantasy coaster because it has 2 launches (although I think Speed The Ride has 2 launches in real life) and because there are inversions, and I don't think that this type of train can go through inversions. Oh well.

This was my first attempt at a ride with all custom made supports. The supports alone took me a week to make. I think the ride has more supports than it really needs, but that is better than not enough.

This was also my first attempt at a truly heartlined roll. It's not completely perfect, but it is as good as I could make it. I saw just a few G spikes when I tested this ride, but those don't matter, because the g force meter is innacurate anyway.

Have a great ride and please rate.

Return to Track Advertising