Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Opening a .Nltrack file

Opening a .Nltrack file

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post December 13th, 2010, 1:24 pm

Points on hand: 803.00 Points
Hello,

For school I've got a project with No Limits.
I got the .Nltrack file here, but I can't open it with the demo version.
I need to make a powerpoint of it, and I need a clip or screenshots from it so badly. any one who can help me? got an idea how to open, or maybe you could open it for me, and add some screens from it.

I hope to hear from someone very soon!

Regards, Ivo.

Post December 13th, 2010, 1:55 pm

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
You need the full version of NL to open any tracks besides the ones that come shipped with the software. The best way to do it is look back through your emails, find the reg key, and use it again. I've done that multiple times, and it's worked great.

Post December 13th, 2010, 2:00 pm

Originally posted by boneplaya

You need the full version of NL to open any tracks besides the ones that come shipped with the software. The best way to do it is look back through your emails, find the reg key, and use it again. I've done that multiple times, and it's worked great.

well, I know I need the full version, but I only got the full version on school. and now I'm at home, and I never bought te full version, so I don't got a code..

Post December 13th, 2010, 2:13 pm

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
oh. Well then I honestly recommend you buy it for yourself. It's a good investment.

Post December 13th, 2010, 2:18 pm

haha, thank you, but i'm not a person who will use this progam daily, it was just a small project from school.. so I ain't going to buy it, just for a cople of print screens..

Post December 13th, 2010, 3:32 pm
SauronHimself User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 1,641.00 Points
You should be able to see what the name and CD key are for the school version. Just use that for home.

Return to No Limits Coaster