Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions SFMM vs CP

SFMM vs CP

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

SFMM vs CP

Total votes : 0

Post May 31st, 2003, 6:37 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

I like Target, too, but I dont like Kmart.

(I know what you are saying, but I just wanted to say that)

Post May 31st, 2003, 7:06 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

I wasn't asserting that CP was better, I was just shunning the statement that "height and length are the only reason CP builds coasters". SFMM is just as innovative with their ride styles as CP is with their award winning.

I actually think Islands of Adventure would blow them both away if they would build more rides.

Post May 31st, 2003, 7:11 pm

Post May 31st, 2003, 8:35 pm
Master of Puppets User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 4,581.00 Points

IOA has really good themeing which is a big attraction to people, even moreso if they can relate a ride to a movie (such as the JP river ride at IOA)

Still, I don't think it would make it "better"

JMO.

Post May 31st, 2003, 8:43 pm

I know, but everyone has their own opinion. You see, IMO Cedar Point is better. Other people may think that SFMM is better, and they enjoy it more. Some people like you and MoP think that neither is better. But its everybodies own opinion. That doesn't mean that neither is better, its just what you think, and its not bad what anybody thinks about the parks, its their decision. So if I think that Cedar Point is better, Im not wrong, because its just an opinion. People don't see that, they act like opinions are facts, but they are not, so NO1 is wrong. Remember that.

Post May 31st, 2003, 8:55 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
Originally posted by IntaminFan397

I know, but everyone has their own opinion. You see, IMO Cedar Point is better. Other people may think that SFMM is better, and they enjoy it more. Some people like you and MoP think that neither is better. But its everybodies own opinion. That doesn't mean that neither is better, its just what you think, and its not bad what anybody thinks about the parks, its their decision. So if I think that Cedar Point is better, Im not wrong, because its just an opinion. People don't see that, they act like opinions are facts, but they are not, so NO1 is wrong. Remember that.

In my opinion, you are wrong. That's okay too, because it's just MY opinion, and NO1 is wrong. [lol]

Post May 31st, 2003, 10:51 pm
Founding Member
Founding Member

Originally posted by OneKoolCJ

Oh my God, I can't belive it... But for once I agree with MoP. He hit it right on the nail here, folks. Listen to him.

lol, I supposed there is a first time for everything [:O]

Post May 31st, 2003, 11:17 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,893.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

in my opinion, which is right [lol], no park is the best, the best park would be one that I would build.

Post May 31st, 2003, 11:50 pm

Points on hand: 4,606.00 Points

Post June 1st, 2003, 2:16 am

Points on hand: 3,980.00 Points

Well, look at what my little poll started! a gigantic fight over something incereadibly stupid LOL! I think that SFMM is better, IMO, because it is closer to me and it has never rained or anything like that when I went. But CP does some times. But what realy made me made was that the last time I went to sfmm, the ride I was waiting to ride that summer,X, it was closed :(, I was so mad, I will tell you what I was thinking when I found out: what the ***? why the hell would X be closed, oh! I know why, because stupid A** arrow is cheap and they are gay! Why, out of all the compines, did arrow have to come up with X, this ****ing sucks, rrrrrrrrrrr!!. Thats what I was thinking, I didn't even ride dejavu because the stupid line was so long, LOL. But I am going in July YA!!!

Post June 1st, 2003, 2:45 am
Founding Member
Founding Member

Dude, that wasn't a gigantic fight. That was nothing.

Post June 1st, 2003, 7:45 am

Points on hand: 2,907.00 Points

Originally posted by wcd

Cp and sfmm are both good parks, but cp is ver flat and boring. yawwwwwwwn. While sfmm is built on mountains and has a way more better theme than just over some grass and water. lol. still boring. yawwwwwwwn.

Okay i'm a litle late here :D How can you say some thing like that. I live in Denmark and here's the Theme Parks boring. The wildest coaster we have here is a Bommerang :D Maybe it is the Euro-frighter at Bonbon-land, but i haven't been there in this year.

Post June 1st, 2003, 8:29 pm

Points on hand: 3,980.00 Points

I guess it wasn't a gigantic fight, I was just looking for big word. LOL, 8 hours wcd? Thats rediculis, I wouln't even have gotten in the line, LOL.

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions