Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Alabama Storms hit Bessemer

Alabama Storms hit Bessemer

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 27th, 2011, 9:08 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points

Post April 28th, 2011, 12:21 am

Points on hand: 5,657.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Damn. I have always wanted to ride Rampage, as it looks awesome. Hopefully it pulls through.
[19:34:14] RideWarriorNation: jim
[19:34:27] RideWarriorNation: can you pls change sig
[19:35:22] Jcoasters: ok
[19:35:39] RideWarriorNation: ty

Post April 28th, 2011, 2:01 am

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Originally posted by Real

Home to Rampage :( Lets hope it was spared

http://rcdb.com/475.htm?p=0

Rampage....yum. Driving through Alabama on Saturday [:p]

Post April 28th, 2011, 1:22 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
Originally posted by Jcoasters

Damn. I have always wanted to ride Rampage, as it looks awesome. Hopefully it pulls through.

Your worried about a roller coaster? A roller coaster?!?! How about the people that lost their lives/homes/are injured and/or any combination of those. The last thing I would be worried about is a roller coaster, a wooden one that can be fixed easily at that.

Post April 28th, 2011, 3:58 pm

Points on hand: 90.00 Points
Bank: 2,503.00 Points
^Well the subject being addressed here is "What will happen with Rampage?". Does that mean he doesn't care about all the people there? Not really. He just is putting up the topic of conversation about the ride.

Post April 28th, 2011, 4:50 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
^Still, its a roller coaster. Even if it was damaged, its easier to fix wooden coasters rather then steel coasters. I would hardly care about a ride like Boulder Dash or any other ride getting hit be a tornado when there is the damage that has happened.

Post April 28th, 2011, 5:05 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Originally posted by Tetsu

Originally posted by Jcoasters

Your worried about a roller coaster? A roller coaster?!?! How about the people that lost their lives/homes/are injured and/or any combination of those. The last thing I would be worried about is a roller coaster, a wooden one that can be fixed easily at that.

Theres already a topic on the storms and how they relate to human life. I knew someone would play this card...

My dad lost his business a few weeks ago due to fire. No one was hurt, its all being replaced. It doesnt however erase the pain or the greif that my family has gone through. It also doesnt replace that good times I had in there as my dad taught me various things recently like how to work on the more intricate parts of cars. Thats time him and I had in there and its just memories now.

Someone owns this ride. Its a very good ride to boot. If its lost, someones going to care. Sure, material things can be rebuilt, sometimes, but its not like emotions cannot be attached to them.

This topic is about this coaster possibly being damaged. The other topic is about the loss of life and utter chaos that rained down across the south.

Return to Off Topic Discussion