Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Screen Shots Contest

Screen Shots Contest

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 5th, 2004, 1:39 pm

Points on hand: 4,347.00 Points

(mods please dont delete) I have a coaster that i made for NL and i need to take screen shots for it for a project for school(so please dont delete). My computer is too slow to take em so i need yalls help to take some good ones. I will choose the best so post your emails and i will send the track. Please send them ASAP and just reply to my email with the pictures attached.

-INS4N3

Edit: I know the track is very unsmooth but its a visual aid and i know some supports may cut through the track so try not to include those but the coaster is supposed to be in a space themed park, so you might wanna think bout that when you take em. And also, dont include any coaster names included, just the pics, Untouched.
Last edited by INS4N3_thefirst on June 5th, 2004, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post June 5th, 2004, 2:54 pm

Points on hand: 3,321.00 Points

Post June 5th, 2004, 2:57 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Post June 6th, 2004, 7:21 pm

Points on hand: 4,347.00 Points

Since only really one person participated (Bino) and i need toe pics by tommorrow, Bino Maus has won! The screen shots are beyond wat i thought they would be. Thanks, and later when im not as busy ill see if i can post em[:D]

Return to Off Topic Discussion