Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Guess The Coaster

Guess The Coaster

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 26th, 2011, 3:01 pm
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 1331
Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Location: Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
Offline
INCREDIBLE HULK COASTER!!!
Image

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post May 26th, 2011, 5:08 pm

Posts: 529
Points on hand: 1,101.00 Points
Location: West Virginia, USA
Offline
I305? lol
Plot Twist: I'm still alive

Post May 26th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Posts: 354
Points on hand: 636.00 Points
Offline
No.

Post May 26th, 2011, 11:13 pm
RideWarriorNation User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Posts: 1447
Points on hand: 1,533.40 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Offline
give us another damn picture!!!

Post May 27th, 2011, 2:20 am
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 1331
Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Location: Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
Offline
Great Bear
Image

Post May 27th, 2011, 9:44 am

Posts: 354
Points on hand: 636.00 Points
Offline
Nope, not great bear. ^^Maybe if people would look at my hints they would stop guessing B&M and all the other stuff when I said dmilz is the closest with an intamin ride.

Post May 27th, 2011, 10:22 am

Posts: 1612
Points on hand: 2,608.00 Points
Location: Devon, UK
Offline
Medusa? [lol]
Damn i really thought it was Expedition GF.
Mega-Lite?

Post May 27th, 2011, 1:00 pm
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 1331
Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Location: Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
Offline
Fahrenheit
Image

Post May 27th, 2011, 2:20 pm

Posts: 1928
Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
Location: OH, USA
Offline
Originally posted by C_Dude

Nope, not great bear. ^^Maybe if people would look at my hints they would stop guessing B&M and all the other stuff when I said dmilz is the closest with an intamin ride.

Perhaps the Green Goliath in Europe? or Millennium Force?

Expedition GeGorce?

Fahrenheit.

I305? lol


Oh yeah, tons of B&M guesses [lol]

Post May 27th, 2011, 5:04 pm

Posts: 1536
Points on hand: 2,597.00 Points
Offline
Piraten?

Post May 27th, 2011, 5:40 pm

Posts: 354
Points on hand: 636.00 Points
Offline
^Correct! Your turn dmilz!

Post May 27th, 2011, 5:47 pm

Posts: 354
Points on hand: 636.00 Points
Offline
Originally posted by boneplaya

Originally posted by C_Dude

Nope, not great bear. ^^Maybe if people would look at my hints they would stop guessing B&M and all the other stuff when I said dmilz is the closest with an intamin ride.

Perhaps the Green Goliath in Europe? or Millennium Force?

Expedition GeGorce?

Fahrenheit.

I305? lol


Oh yeah, tons of B&M guesses [lol]


The Architect guessed great bear, incredible hulk coater

YOU guessed titan and goliath which aren't B&M but are not intamin and I believe I said B&M and other stuff mainly pointing out the fact that the architect had just guessed a B&M ride

Tetsu thought he saw B&M track and started naming B&M rides

Jcoasters guessed Diamonback, behemoth


Adrenaguy guessed Spinball whizzer.

Yes a lot of people were not guessing intamin when I said that dmilz had the right "Track".

EDIT: Even dmilz guessed Superman Krypton Coaster, Hulk, and Kraken

Post May 27th, 2011, 10:15 pm

Posts: 1536
Points on hand: 2,597.00 Points
Offline
I feel accomplished hahaha...alright I'll work on one now. I'll post when it's all done.

EDIT: CDude...could u show us the original shot? I'm interested.



Image Insert:
Image
13.68 KB

Post May 27th, 2011, 11:16 pm

Posts: 2914
Points on hand: 5,657.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Offline
Your MS Paint skills are very impressive.

And I'm going to guess Nitro
[19:34:14] RideWarriorNation: jim
[19:34:27] RideWarriorNation: can you pls change sig
[19:35:22] Jcoasters: ok
[19:35:39] RideWarriorNation: ty

Post May 28th, 2011, 7:15 am

Posts: 1674
Points on hand: 196.00 Points
Location: Zelezniki, Slovenia
Offline
Goliath - La ronde
or
Superman l'atraccion d'accero or w/e it's called

Post May 28th, 2011, 8:41 am

Posts: 1612
Points on hand: 2,608.00 Points
Location: Devon, UK
Offline
I guessed mega-lite ages ago :(

Post May 28th, 2011, 8:47 am

Posts: 757
Points on hand: 1,286.00 Points
Location: Kentucky, USA
Offline
Griffon?

Post May 28th, 2011, 8:52 am
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 1331
Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Location: Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
Offline
SKC
Image

Post May 28th, 2011, 9:42 am

Posts: 354
Points on hand: 636.00 Points
Offline
Originally posted by english coaster guy

I guessed mega-lite ages ago :(


Sorry, my eyes must of skipped over it.

And I will show the original picture, but I will be gone for a few days without internet access. So it will be a bit.

Post May 28th, 2011, 9:59 am

Posts: 354
Points on hand: 636.00 Points
Offline
I am going to guess Goliath La Ronde and Superman / la Atracci?????????n de Acero

EDIT: oh someone already guessed those, Im quite sure its Superman / la Atracci?????????n de Acero
though.

Post May 28th, 2011, 2:18 pm

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
Medusa @ SFDK
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post May 28th, 2011, 4:09 pm

Posts: 1536
Points on hand: 2,597.00 Points
Offline
Sorry I was out for the day haha...it is Superman so Vid_w is up!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post