Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising ShockWave SFGAm

ShockWave SFGAm

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post June 3rd, 2011, 5:49 pm

Points on hand: 892.00 Points
Hello I have created yet another version of ShockWave, this time I have changed those evil infamous loops and most of the layout.
This is My newest recreation of ShockWave at Six Flags Great America
I have timed the ride to the specifications of the real thing.
I have re-shaped the loops to your liking and I have redone the layout to make it more like ShockWave. The 3ds comes from
The Park Pack and from Jacob here at CoasterCrazy. It pulls a maximum of 1.7 G's (on the final turn)
and up to 1.6 (on the turn up to the M.C.B.R.) Please Rate & Comment.

-------------------------THEDISCODUCK--------------------------------

Image Insert:
357.15 KB

Image Insert:
78.98 KB
I drive to fast to live and I live to fast to drive. Quick Somebody save the
Arrow Mega-Loopers

Post June 3rd, 2011, 5:50 pm

Sorry my other image didnt work

Image Insert:
357.15 KB
Arrow Mega-Loopers

Post June 3rd, 2011, 5:55 pm

OH MY DAYS!!!

Image Insert:
585.8 KB
Arrow Mega-Loopers

Post June 3rd, 2011, 9:03 pm

Points on hand: 636.00 Points
Your missing the horizontal supports on the loop supports, otherwise looks quite good. I'd rather see the photo on top of he other photo to have a better view than eyeballing after scrolling up and down.

Post June 3rd, 2011, 9:19 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Post June 4th, 2011, 9:56 am

@ C Dude I tried to get them both in one post but it wouldn't work also if you zoom in real close you can see the other supports on the loop

Post June 4th, 2011, 12:14 pm

Points on hand: 3,578.00 Points
Maybe my memory is fading and I don't remember the ride as much as I think I do....but weren't 2 trains able to be parked on the brake run before the station? With all three trains running when it operated there would have been major stacking issues if the mcbr was used to hold the third train.

Post June 4th, 2011, 2:12 pm

Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points

^I don't think that was the case. Logically speaking there is no reason for 2 trains to constantly be on the final brake run in a 3 car operation. There are enough block sections to keep that from happening. The only reasons it would make sense are 1) poor timing by the operator, or 2) there was a mechanical failure that caused the train not to roll into the station. There may be other reasons, but, the reasons stated are the most common problems I can think of.
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Post June 4th, 2011, 2:33 pm

Points on hand: 636.00 Points
Originally posted by THEDISCODUCK

@ C Dude I tried to get them both in one post but it wouldn't work also if you zoom in real close you can see the other supports on the loop

Oh, silly me I see them now[sillyme][sillyme][sillyme] But I think that they need to be thicker.

Post June 4th, 2011, 5:33 pm

Points on hand: 5,889.00 Points
I was never tall enough for this ride :'(
American Eagle Lover

Post June 5th, 2011, 4:43 am

Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points

At least you are tall enough for AE. Anyway, your screen shot looks dead on. Only problem I have is that you uploaded 3 different versions already instead of using the forums to get help with the tracks.
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Post June 5th, 2011, 7:05 am

@ SFGAMkid500 you are(sorta) right because when the ride first opened they had 4 trains 2 yellow 2 red. This was to reduce the ridiculous wait time but due to STACKING it only increased wait times.

Return to Track Advertising