Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports IOA and Universal for 4 days!

IOA and Universal for 4 days!

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post June 8th, 2004, 7:15 pm

Points on hand: 4,126.00 Points

I am going to IOA and Universal for 4 days (June 10-14). We are staying at the Royal Pacific because the last time we went to the Hard Rock, we didn't have a good time. I really can't wait to ride that new coaster "The Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride"!

Post June 21st, 2004, 12:58 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

hey wat a coincidence, I might be going there in AUGUST!!! I'm really excited, hopefully things won't happen where those plans will have to be cancelled.

Post June 22nd, 2004, 3:16 am

Points on hand: 2,566.00 Points
Hey I went yesterday and I rode the mummy.I go there before the park opened because I had a VIP tour I said'I want to ride the mummy's revenge they said alright.I rode it 10 times in a row before the park opened.I love that ride so I had 10 miutes till the park opened so I went over to IOA I rode the hulk twice ran to dueling dragons still 3 minutes till the park opened. Rode dueling dragons fire and Ice once then the park opened. But vip get front line privalleges to all rides 15 minutes or more wait.So the whole day I never waited in a single line.Yipeee!!!

Post June 30th, 2004, 10:29 pm

Points on hand: 4,126.00 Points

I'm back! Here's my trip report
REVENGE OF THE MUMMY: THE RIDE = 7 RIDES
THE INCREDIBLE HULK COASTER = 35 RIDES
DUELING DRAGONS = 24 RIDES (9 ON FIRE AND 15 ON ICE)

I had an excillent time and the Mummy is now one of my favorite rides that I have ever ridden!

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports