Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion A request for all you coastersims.com haters

A request for all you coastersims.com haters

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,903.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Lately, many of you, expecially wcd, have been starting topics and polls that are negative about that site. Many of you know my feelings towards it, especially towardse specific people of that site. Anyway, I want to request, no no, I am telling you to stop making these degrading polls and topics about it in my forums. I personally don't care if you hate it, bad talk it or whatever, but lately it has been getting very ugly in context. The topics have been getting very obscene and rude. You can make topics about it, but keep your language clean. Remember that we have minors registered in this site. Do not start polls about that site whatso ever, can do topics but as mentioned above, keep it clean.
WWS

Post June 8th, 2003, 3:11 pm

Points on hand: 3,810.00 Points

I've never really seen that site. Looked at it once, but it seemed that they wanted my life history to sign up.

I like it here - simple and sweet :)

Post June 9th, 2003, 1:54 am

Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points

Honestly, I dont see what the point of complaining about another site is. If the hate it, just hate it as much as wanted but except the fact that many users still visit there and they will continue to grow along with WWS.com. Its just my thought.

Post June 9th, 2003, 9:26 am

Points on hand: 3,810.00 Points

My thoughts would be that if you hate it, who cares? You aren't there now, are you?

If you are, why if you hate it so much? :P

There's always people phoning/emailing/texting our local radio station saying how crap it is - so why do they listen?

Post June 10th, 2003, 12:58 am
Master of Puppets User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 4,581.00 Points

Originally posted by Aterlatus

My thoughts would be that if you hate it, who cares? You aren't there now, are you?

If you are, why if you hate it so much? :P

There's always people phoning/emailing/texting our local radio station saying how crap it is - so why do they listen?

Because it's still better than the other stations, which isn't saying much.

That's my reasons for phoning our radio station with hate-calls.

Plus our radio station plays the same retarded songs 80 times a day.

Return to Off Topic Discussion