Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Un-named Spinner

Un-named Spinner

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post July 8th, 2011, 8:24 am

Points on hand: 64.00 Points
Just a project I've been working on since the update's release. I'm still pondering over 3ds and stuff, but I'm pretty sure if it had any it'd be bright but simple. Also, I'm having trouble with a security thing with Windows 7. A little padlock thing shows up on all the tracks I've downloaded/created, and it disables me from uploading them and seeing screenshots, etc. Meta tried to help me but I just did not understand. lol. here's some pics:

Oh are you confused about where the reply is? Well look directly above this and kablammo! There it is!

Post July 8th, 2011, 8:56 am
GavG Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 973.00 Points
Bank: 950.00 Points
I am on XP so can offer no value of hope with the Windows 7 issue, but the track looks interesting. A small amount of generic theming would be nice to see.

Post July 8th, 2011, 1:45 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
I had the same issue with Windows 7. What your going to want to do (and it really is annoying, but it's the only option I found to be successful so far) is go to your computer, open up the NL program folder, and click "compatibility files." Then copy and paste the file you want to your desktop, or folder on your desktop. You'll have complete access to the file, but if you save any new work, your going to have to restart the process. Quite annoying.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post July 8th, 2011, 6:21 pm

Points on hand: 3,123.00 Points
Simpler solution: Open NL, click choose scene object. In the folder explorer, go back so you can see all the NL folders. Right click screenshots, hit create shortcut and you will be forced to put it on the desktop. From there you can put it wherever (Pictures folder, perhaps). Do the same thing with the track folder or whichever folder you need access to.

Then, like Flickstah mentioned, click 'view compatability files' in the folder that you're in to see all the hidden files NL makes that windows hides for some reason.

Post July 8th, 2011, 6:42 pm

Points on hand: 935.00 Points
Or, you can run NoLimits as an administrator and it saves it to the folder without even making compatibility files.

Post July 8th, 2011, 7:30 pm

Alright, thanks you guys. Pretty sure I've got it now. :D

here's another pic.
Oh are you confused about where the reply is? Well look directly above this and kablammo! There it is!

Post July 8th, 2011, 9:48 pm

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
Is this made in Newton? Because it really looks as though you've got those newton curved sections in there.

Post July 9th, 2011, 12:03 am

nope, completely handbuilt. I just split up the segments into smaller ones because it's easier to refine if the time comes. lol.

Return to Hard Hat Area