Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area A113's Unfinished Rides - Vlogs

A113's Unfinished Rides - Vlogs

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post July 8th, 2011, 10:59 am

Points on hand: 2,736.00 Points
Yeah so last week I made some vlogs on some rides I scrapped/never finished and you can check them out if you like. I was hesitant on posting them here, but whatever [lol]. Oh, and my friends wanted to be in one so you can see them in the fourth one. Enjoy

And sorry for the quality on the last video, my camera ran out of batteries and I was too lazy to go to 711 so I used my webcam.

Originally posted by dcs221
\nMack Daddy A113. That'll be your rap name.

Post July 8th, 2011, 11:45 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Interesting idea, it's an interesting watch! Might do something similar of my own... oh no wait, I stop all of my rides for the same reason I won't be making a video - I'm a lazy love.

Post July 8th, 2011, 11:59 am

Points on hand: 4,765.00 Points

Post July 8th, 2011, 12:22 pm
GavG Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 973.00 Points
Bank: 950.00 Points
Originally posted by gouldy

Interesting idea, it's an interesting watch! Might do something similar of my own... oh no wait, I stop all of my rides for the same reason I won't be making a video - I'm a lazy love.

You should have a chat with AJ for NLInterviews. I think it would be a good read hearing your thoughts on designing and NL.

Post July 8th, 2011, 1:29 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
^ He already has an interview up?
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post July 8th, 2011, 2:16 pm
GavG Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by Flickstah

^ He already has an interview up?

Who Gouldy?

Post July 8th, 2011, 3:07 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Fail on my part, I didn't even pay attention to the quote section.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post July 8th, 2011, 5:24 pm

Points on hand: 3,123.00 Points
I <3 the finale on Kingfisher, coaster gold right there.

Post July 8th, 2011, 5:28 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Originally posted by GavG

You should have a chat with AJ for NLInterviews. I think it would be a good read hearing your thoughts on designing and NL.

If AJ asks me to answer some questions for his page, I certainly would do, I like the idea of getting my ideas/stance on design out there. Which is why I like the idea of doing one of these vlogs (if I could be arsed), not that many people would want to watch mine [lol]

Also, A113; I really like the Ghostrider Iron Horse rework, that's a pretty sweet idea!

Post July 8th, 2011, 6:41 pm

Points on hand: 90.00 Points
Bank: 2,503.00 Points
lol If I did A113 again, only on camera, that'd be pretty...can't find the word...egotistical? I dunno.

Basically I already interviewed A113...now there are people waiting in the so-called "queue". If I did ANOTHER one with him, it'd be kinda crappy for all the people in line. Not that I know if I'll get to all those people in line, but it'd still be kinda silly. Especially after he vlogged about 5 other rides.

Post July 8th, 2011, 7:02 pm

Points on hand: 5,889.00 Points
Dude, finish Thera! That looks awesome!!!
American Eagle Lover

Post July 8th, 2011, 8:11 pm

Points on hand: 1,085.00 Points
Also, A113; I really like the Ghostrider Iron Horse rework, that's a pretty sweet idea!

Come to think of it, I gave him the idea lol
This is not my signature.

Post July 8th, 2011, 9:40 pm

Points on hand: 935.00 Points
I remember when you were posting pics of Thera over at C-net and I was getting really excited to see it finished. Sad that it won't, but I can't wait to see your next project and the possible Thera round 2. Keep up the amazing work man, you push the envelope and are an innovator with 3ds that make the ride realistic.

Post July 9th, 2011, 5:43 am
GavG Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by AJClarke0912

lol If I did A113 again, only on camera, that'd be pretty...can't find the word...egotistical? I dunno.

Basically I already interviewed A113...now there are people waiting in the so-called "queue". If I did ANOTHER one with him, it'd be kinda crappy for all the people in line. Not that I know if I'll get to all those people in line, but it'd still be kinda silly. Especially after he vlogged about 5 other rides.

haha, I think you scan read like flickstah did, I was meaning Gouldy for an interview AJ.

Is there anytime time scale on the interviews now like 1 a month or such. I did think the the weeklys was a bit much workwise for you.

Anyway back on topic.
It is a shame we don't have NLDC scrapyard anymore A113, I am sure these rides would of made it on to the exchanges at some point.

Gouldy I think you would be surprised how many people would be interested, but the can't be arsed side could pose you a problem [lol]

Return to Hard Hat Area