Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Katun video

Katun video

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post May 16th, 2003, 1:08 pm
qex

Points on hand: 3,629.00 Points
Do anyone have or know where I can find a video of this great coaster?

Post June 7th, 2003, 7:47 pm

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

Post June 9th, 2003, 6:26 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

youll be lucky to fnd one. videos of katun are very rare. Its really a unheard of coaster although it is wkd. Like crazy flying coaster in tiawan

Post June 9th, 2003, 9:41 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

The only way you can find a video for Katun is buying "European Coaster Thrills". I searched the net over and over for a free download of a video of Katun but there are none whatsoever.

Post June 9th, 2003, 10:28 pm

Points on hand: 3,980.00 Points

I can try to find it, I have found every coaster clip that I wanted on the net, so far.

Post June 9th, 2003, 11:03 pm

Points on hand: 3,980.00 Points

(The site is in Italian)I found a very short clip of it, it stops at the first loop, but hey, it's a start, the site page might take a little while to load, but when it is done, you will see little picture thing under the info of the coaster that will say video, click that and a pop up will open, at the bottom of the pop up, clicka link that says modem 56k (if thats your internet speed) or isdn/ads , I am guess that is cable and dsl. Well, I will continue searching. http://www.mirabilandia.it/parco/maya/katun.htm

Post June 20th, 2003, 6:12 am

Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
I've got a full onride movie of it on cd. If you wan't i can look it up and email it. It isn't my own movie. Someone shared it at themepark.nl once so that is where i got it.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions