Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Silent Shout Project [NL] B&M Floorless

Silent Shout Project [NL] B&M Floorless

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post August 14th, 2011, 5:41 pm

Points on hand: 4,918.00 Points
Work continues on the station, ignore the texturing for now, it'll be done properly at a later stage. More support and terrain work has been done too.

Post August 14th, 2011, 5:59 pm

Points on hand: 1,598.00 Points
Looks pretty cool. Seems Hydra inspired.
A man has needs and that needs is booze.

Post August 23rd, 2011, 6:38 pm

I swear this project it cursed! We've suffered a blue screen of death and lost alot of work again, to add to the list of mishaps *eye roll*

Luckily the project is back up to speed. Half of the ride is supported now (just past where it was when the whole ride had to be re-hauled) , more will go into it once we have a few more paths sorted out. The queue, including an over-spill, fasttrack, and disabled entrance is coming along nicely.

<A little teaser too... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndisCVmbUq0

Post August 23rd, 2011, 7:10 pm

Points on hand: 1,598.00 Points
I really can't wait. This is gonna be awesome. I'm a BIG floorless fan.
A man has needs and that needs is booze.

Post August 24th, 2011, 9:39 am

Points on hand: 201.00 Points
looks very good, but the shaping of the second dive loop on the right of the picture looks a bit off. The top should be tighter...but thats not a big problem to me. Anyway the coaster looks good :D cant wait!

Post August 30th, 2011, 5:44 pm

^ Yeah it might be the angle or the field of view. At other angles it looks too tight! It rides similarly to Krake in Heide Park, I have a few mixes of styles in here.

Things are moving on still, changes are being made but it's moving along. I almost gave up buut I do want to release this so hopefully if i get my head down the next few weeks it'll be done!

Just a few things have changed, due to my terrible sense of scale I've decided to ditch alot of the pathing under the ride by the hammerhead, it doesn't serve any purpose and it was just too big an area! Luckily I've been working on that bit and decided to do some landscaping and I think it looks great and I'm glad that decision was made. The paths now are pretty much completed and just the details are going in now. I've also decided not to release audio with the ride, I'll probably still do it, but release it later on to people who are interested and also on a youtube video.

I decided against it because 1.I'm still learning audio editing and getting some good syncs which is time consuming, and this ride needs no more delays (as if I started it in April) 2. Most people won't bother with the audio as it would take some fiddling to get it to sync and downloading it separately 3.I think this ride is solid and strong enough to be released without it, if I can get across the atmosphere with the theming.

Anyway, although some of the path interaction has been taken out towards the hammerhead, the queue and plaza area will give great views of the whole ride but also interact with the finale. I'm really liking how it's looking atm so I thought I'd just show you what I'm on about.

Hopefully expect a release in September and an actual name (this is still just the project name).

Post August 30th, 2011, 7:20 pm

Points on hand: 1,593.00 Points
I love that picture and its gonna look even better with supports

Post September 17th, 2011, 7:57 pm

Supports are now SO close to complete. Also, the "ritual site" is being done along with more path work.

Quite a few things within the station to complete though, so watch this space.

Post September 18th, 2011, 1:26 pm

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points

Post September 18th, 2011, 10:44 pm

Points on hand: 2,704.00 Points
This is looking hot. Some of your shaping looks questionable but ill reserve my judgements for when i actually ride it.

Post September 19th, 2011, 5:27 am

Points on hand: 1,843.00 Points

Supports look very well made, but the beams look a bit too thin to me.

Also, have you tried using fog with a slight blueish tinge to it? I think it might compliment the colour of the track better.

Post September 19th, 2011, 7:21 am

Points on hand: 232.00 Points
I like the look of the ride without the fog; everything looks extremely rich and the deep blue looks amazing.
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy:
The more time I spend on this website adds more to the impression that this has become a daycare.

Post December 12th, 2011, 5:27 pm

Semi-scrapped this =(.

It was too ambitious, theming wise. Anyone who would like the unfinished version with the 3ds files, I'll post it on here. Otherwise the raw version is now available on the exchange!

To download both versions = http://mediafire.com/#1g2mdxqc6lg25

Post December 12th, 2011, 5:58 pm
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
link doesnt work for me, just takes me to home page.

Post December 12th, 2011, 6:14 pm

Previous

Return to Hard Hat Area