Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions What's the worst station you've been in

What's the worst station you've been in

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post September 22nd, 2011, 10:23 pm

Points on hand: 2,704.00 Points
Yeah Mr. Freeze had one of my fav stations of all time actually. Much faster than any other shuttle coasters. Its really one of my fav concepts too. So ingenious.

Post October 6th, 2011, 8:26 am

Points on hand: 617.00 Points
shockwave-drayton manor in summer going up the stairs is so hot and so stuffy and it feels your never gona get out alive.
Joined age 14 still here at 28 =]

Post October 6th, 2011, 11:28 am
thrillsentertainment Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 1,028.00 Points
Flight Deck at Kings Island has the worst station that I have been through personally. While I think the ride is quite under-rated for the thrills that it offers (even if short) and the scenery interaction, the station is kind of pathetic. Takes forever to walk back to it and then the station itself consists of basically steel I beams with a concrete slab on top.

Post October 6th, 2011, 7:03 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

I don't know of any pictures but Vortex @ CGA easily has to have the worse station in the world.

Post October 7th, 2011, 3:30 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Well you should explain it. Now that it has to have the worst station in the WORLD I want to know why!!

Post October 7th, 2011, 3:52 am

Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points

^ Me too, I have ridden it many times and don't know why you feel the need to give it the "worst station in the world" title. I actually think it is pretty cool and it fits in with the original themeing of the area it is in.
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Post October 7th, 2011, 4:12 am

Points on hand: 1,561.00 Points

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions