Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion The scariest moment in my life

The scariest moment in my life

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 3rd, 2003, 6:53 am

Points on hand: 3,604.00 Points

My new computer ( had it for 2 months, and to me that is new), well, i was installing somthing and it just stopped, so i was like ok, so then i went to restart, and nothing happened, so i was like, screw this, so i unpluged it and pluged it back in quickly, and it made a very loud and weird noise. So i unplugged it for about 3 seconds and i put it back in and i press the power button and nothing happens, and hte moniter is saying no connection, please check computer. I am panicking because my parents would kill me if i broke this comp, ( even though they dont use it, they still paid for it). So i tried it again, and nothing happens, fear is surging through me, so i sit there in shock. Staring at the computer, i sat there for about 5 minutes. THen i said, i said a prayer, pushed the button , and it turned on. I WAS SOOOOO HAPPY AND SOOOO SCARED that i was shaking. It scared me soo much that i havent slept, this happened at about 3:00am, and i wont be going to sleep for a while, lol. If you have a scary computer story, then by all means share. (this was scarier than my first rollercoaster)[xx(]

Post July 3rd, 2003, 8:07 am

Points on hand: 3,062.00 Points
when my aunt got her fist computer, i went on and played it while she was gone. i must have hit something when i was trying to shut down because when she went to go on the computer was in safe mode. no one knew how to undo it so they had to read the manuel...all the while my aunt saying if i broke it i was as good as dead..well they fixed it and everyithing worked out for the better

Post July 3rd, 2003, 9:26 am

Points on hand: 2,417.00 Points
ok, I"m about 12 and once I was intalling one of those boot screens but I didn't know that I had SP1. so I installed the one for the normal WIndows XP. I Restarted and when I booted it up, the bootscreen shows but it gives me an error. I couldn't go any farther. Then my dad went into dos and we repared the whole computer without losing anything! [:)]

Post July 3rd, 2003, 11:38 am

Points on hand: 2,839.00 Points
my scaries moment was at sfmm and i was like 8 years old barley tall enogh to go o superman, my dad forced meon it. i was so scrared that the ride was going to launch of and that i was going to die. but when i went onit i was like huh, becasue my friend told me that his cousin had died on it becsue it lauched off, but he made it up![:(!]

Post July 3rd, 2003, 9:27 pm

Another scary moment in my life was when i had hit this 14 year old girl when i was 13 because she ticked me off...well she said she was gonna have her mom come and beat me up. well i saw her mom and she reminded me of a football player...she seen be before i had the chance to hide and forced her daughter to apologize for bugging me. then she said if she caused n-e- more problems that she'd kick her own daughter's butt for me

Post July 3rd, 2003, 9:33 pm

Post July 3rd, 2003, 11:18 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

My scariest computer story was when I installed No Limits, I went to ride a coaster in the sim, and then a BRIGHT green screen came up, and then my computer crashed. I tried to turn it on aGain but then I got a Black screen with letters saying "network not available" or something like that, it took about an hour for it to work, because i tried over and over until it worked. It has been doing that all the time now, but when i reinstalled Windows my computer didn't do that anymore. whew!!

Post July 4th, 2003, 12:08 am

another scary moment was when my cousin told me to go to a certain website (i think it was albinoblacksheep.com ) go to something that says subliminal messages; i went to it and brought up a version of the Lord's Prayer said in some weird tone...after it was done some creepy a** stuff popped up and totally freaked me out...it still freaks me out when i think about it

Post July 4th, 2003, 12:49 am

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

I saw that one!!!!!!! He told me about when you did that, he gave that to me too, its so frickin scary!!

Post July 4th, 2003, 12:51 am

Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points

Yep! I did it to you guys! Not did Spaceman jump once after me telling her what happens but it happens twice!

Post July 4th, 2003, 12:56 am

Ok....here's mine: My friend was trying to download some code thing on my mom's computer for Diablo 2. He opened it and *Poof!* the screen gets small. *Poof!* again and the screen is "fish eyed" and *Poof!* C Prompt shows up displaying "Formatting Drive C" I then hit the kill switch and restarted the comp. I deleted the file ASAP! I was soo scared

Post July 4th, 2003, 1:00 am

LOL and ROFLMFAO that's why when and if i download n-e thing i wait and ask first..you should tell that to your friend to prevent his/her pooter from going weird

Post July 4th, 2003, 8:56 pm

I went to the site, albino black sheep, and i was about to click it, but somthing was telling me not to, and so i am too afraid to click lol. GUESS WHAT!!!!! today, i rode acrophobia for the first time. SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME, i made everyone in the queue laugh because when we were going up, i did the cross sign and put my hands together and started to pray. Then we it came down and we hit teh brakes, i had this exrpession that i had seen a ghost and EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING AND POINTING!!!!! (my face looked like this [:O] ) but, i liked it and i wanted to ride it again[:p]

Post July 4th, 2003, 9:00 pm

lol,and my hands are still tingling from me gripping the bars sooo tight. [:)] BTW, this really OLD people (like 70, or 80 years old) rode it and liked it!!!!!!

Post July 4th, 2003, 9:05 pm

one time my friend and i were on this waterslide that was inclosed. well we were going down pretty fast and all and i thought the tube we were on was going to go upside down completely because we were going from side to side pretty fast because of all the turns. but we liked it and wanted to do it again but the lines were too long

Post July 4th, 2003, 9:11 pm

I was on a waterslide today when I flipped in my raft, and almost fell out. We were traveling @ really hi speeds. The ride looked like: Image

Post July 4th, 2003, 9:38 pm

Return to Off Topic Discussion