Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Epic Project

Epic Project

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post November 23rd, 2011, 12:27 pm

Points on hand: 79.00 Points
Though I haven't posted anything in close to 3 years, I have never stopped creating. Most of the reason nothing ever gets uploaded is because they are mainly concept coasters, with only partial ideas solidified. All that's going to change. Recently I had a crazy idea, one that, if done correctly, could be *the best coaster ever*... ok that's a bit of a hyperbole, but still...

It's going to take a while, though once the track design is solidified, it's all a matter of 3d's. I have a revolutionary concept (this time, I'm not overstating) that may or may not work. I can only hint to the ideas right now, but try to picture a coaster that is symbiotic to the environment it is in.

I will post pictures as this begins to take shape.

PS I might need help with the refinement of 3D's once I have a working prototype. They aren't my strong suit.

Post November 23rd, 2011, 5:02 pm

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
Sweet,I loved your rides.Vine was great!I'm looking forward.

Post January 20th, 2012, 1:45 am

Good news! Track type: Wooden. Setting: Volcanic Tropical Island. Expect "interaction" with aforementioned volcano.

And from the initial idea came another one, that I am actually more excited about, but I want to keep the details of under wraps for now. I can say for sure it will also be wooden.

Post January 20th, 2012, 2:10 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Post January 20th, 2012, 2:33 am

Post January 20th, 2012, 2:03 pm

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points

Return to Hard Hat Area