Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Raven's Eye expansion project.

Raven's Eye expansion project.

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post February 14th, 2012, 10:31 pm

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
Inspired by my current and future design project I decided to take one of my coasters and "add" a second roller coaster having some relation or interaction with the original. The roller coaster I chose was Raven's eye, which I built in 2009. The add on, however I'm not sure on yet. My ideas are; a hyper going over the lift hill of Raven's eye and having some low to the ground maneuvers in the trees like Sky rush, Leviathan, and Shambala, or a wood twister that turns and maneuvers over and through raven's eye, possibly(if I figure out how to do it in construction kit sharing structure.
Also looking at my schedule for the next few months this ride will not be finished anytime soon.
Any Ideas or suggestions?
What are these for?

Post February 15th, 2012, 5:57 pm

Points on hand: 1,015.00 Points

Post February 15th, 2012, 9:37 pm

Points on hand: 943.00 Points
a black invert would be nice since old vs. modern tends to lean towards using more intense footchoppers/headchoppers, like maybe a giant black dragon arching and rolling over a tight turn on the woodie itself and giving a nice dragon-battle feel. but it's your decision. My decision: Black Invert.

Return to Hard Hat Area