Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster NoLimits Game Key Recovery

NoLimits Game Key Recovery

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post June 14th, 2012, 10:57 pm

Points on hand: 79.00 Points
Recently I decided to download the Windows 8 consumer preview. It was fine until the most recent large update, which removed everything and hid what was essentially my entire computer away in backup folders. So in addition to losing all my documents and pictures (which I thankfully eventually recovered), all my program files were displaced. Programs I used to have installed like AutoCAD, X-Plane, Spore, and NoLimits are all forcing me to re-register.

Since I have purchased the full version of NoLimits, I should be able to re-enter my previous code, but I installed it years ago, and I do not know where (or if) I kept it. Is there a way to recover it?

***The background story was a warning, so if anyone else was considering trying the preview program, *don't*! It also eliminates any driver updates you might have installed (also, because it's just a preview program, not many of the drivers are available yet) Among other things, the full Microsoft Office suite has been made incompatible, and Windows Media Player has turned into a paid program, which no longer supports the any Blu-Ray disk. (so my entire movie collection is worthless right now) It also did something strange with my iTunes account, so I cannot log in anymore.

It's essentially turned my computer into a really expensive smartphone, with a lot of useless attachments but only real use is accessing the internet.

PS Has anyone else had these issues? - Or better yet- resolved them?

Post June 14th, 2012, 11:34 pm

Points on hand: 735.00 Points
just re-enter your previous code if you have it that's what i did
Fly at the speed of fright

Post June 14th, 2012, 11:45 pm

Points on hand: 79.00 Points
The issue being I can't find it. Maybe I'll just wait for NL2... ;)

Post June 15th, 2012, 12:35 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
^E-mail the operating team or whatever contact e-mail you can find on the website telling them you lost your keys. They'll give it to you but they'll ask you to hang on tightly to them this time.

Post June 15th, 2012, 3:19 pm

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
If you've been using the same email for all these years (i.e. Gmail) and never had the email deleted, you can try searching for it before contacting them.

Return to No Limits Coaster