Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area BLACKOUT (UPDATED 8/28/12)

BLACKOUT (UPDATED 8/28/12)

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post September 6th, 2012, 11:08 am
Goku1910 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,514.00 Points
Bank: 2,212.00 Points
Originally posted by Pockets

I am amazed by your work in Sketch-Up. I have a fair amount of experience with it without importing a NoLimits track model, but once I do, I lose all sense of judgement. My current project has the track dipping an weaving around and though the terrain, but nothing I've done so far looks nearly as convincing- or in the case of your station platform- as good. What's your secret? (assuming it's not just patience)

Patience friend, patience. With a little inspiration and taking your time, you'd be surprised at what you can do.

Post September 25th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Goku1910 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,514.00 Points
Bank: 2,212.00 Points
Finally, an update....

So I attempted to record the video with no success so I'm shaving the model down of useless junk. The exit gates are gone and I'm getting rid of as many circles as possible since this generates huge 3DS files. So far I've shaved off 10MB's from the .3DS file with more to do.

Once I finish this last part you'll see the youtube premiere (The longest ever!) and then the coaster crazy upload. But don't get too excited, I've already got another in the works.

The youtube premiere will be cut into 3 sections, 1st is random clips from of the model and ride, 2nd is POV, and 3rd is Reverse POV....Each has it's own music to it so it could be up to 10 minutes in length. But don't fret, annotations will be used for shortcuts.

Previous

Return to Hard Hat Area