Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising Sky Drop (heavily inspired by Sky Rush)

Sky Drop (heavily inspired by Sky Rush)

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post November 11th, 2012, 12:12 pm

Points on hand: 15,401.90 Points
http://coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/detail/19408
Thought I might as well advertise this. 120 downloads and no comments just seems kinda unnatural. And please don't say you will rate it and then forget (seems to be commonplace around here). At the same time, I don't want you to feel like you absolutely have to comment, just if you have anything meaningful to say.
Preview of how it's supposed to work because one screenshot doesn't quite do it justice:

Post November 11th, 2012, 1:35 pm

Points on hand: 1,101.00 Points
Are you sure this wasn't just a failed recreation [lol] It's eerily similar for about half of the ride.
Plot Twist: I'm still alive

Post November 11th, 2012, 6:43 pm

Points on hand: 1,369.00 Points
http://coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/detail/19289 mine got 165 downloads and has a 0 rating. So, not entirely unnatural.

I did find the time to drop a rate, though.

Post November 11th, 2012, 8:12 pm

Points on hand: 15,401.90 Points
Maybe I shouldn't have kepy ANY of the original SkyRush. I just liked the first turn and hill because it seemed so nicely done and didn't wanna mess with it. I can be more original than that! Hopefully next time I will be in a more creative mood (thinking about another Euro-fighter on the way). At least it isn't like that one person who just took their Son of Beast recreation, added fog, tunnels, and a cartexture, and called it Slenderman: the Ride.
As for your X2 recreation, I really wouldn't know how to rate it since NL doesn't have any of the 4D cars, and also I don't think I would be a very good judge for that particular ride since I would probably miss a lot of details.

Return to Track Advertising