Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Iron Flyer - Coming Soon

Iron Flyer - Coming Soon

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post December 22nd, 2012, 3:51 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Originally posted by blackhand1001

Sorry but its way too intense.

Why are you apologizing?

Even intamin steal coasters aren't that intense.

You've been severely mislead.

Post December 22nd, 2012, 7:49 am

Points on hand: 6,842.00 Points
@Jakizle - this looks really good! i noticed that a lot of the RMC's i see on the exchange have the 'I-BOX' tracks && im curious as to how its done because i too completed an RMC (some time ago) and ive yet to figure out how to get that effect.

@A.S.C (and anyone else who feels this way) - it really annoys me, and im sure others, when people get on the forums and say things like, "OH GOD, ANOTHER RMC" or "IM TIRED OF SEEING ALL THESE GIGAS"...its simple, if it bugs you, or if your tired of seeing it, THEN EXCUSE YOURSELF FROM THIS DISCUSSION !!! im not trying to sound like an ass or start any drama but, come on now! as a designer/member on the exchange, you should expect and be used to an overflow of recreations,remakes and variants every time a new breed of coaster is born ...think back to I305, WildEagle or Leviathan, there were so many of these types of coasters on the exchange upon their release.
-DechLave T.P Ent.

Post December 22nd, 2012, 10:12 am

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Too intense? You guys don't even know the forces. LOL. It's nothing different from NTAG.

Post December 22nd, 2012, 11:49 am

Points on hand: 431.00 Points
Bank: 2,954.10 Points
A.S.C. Has a point. Didn't Shakespeare say something along the lines of "too much of a good thing can be a bad thing?"
A big drop is a good drop.

Post December 22nd, 2012, 1:45 pm

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
^^^ That post was made 3 months ago, no use on commenting it now, on another note I don't see how this is too intense, or how anyone can even make a comment about that.
What are these for?

Post December 22nd, 2012, 3:14 pm

Points on hand: 1,136.00 Points
Originally posted by Jakizle

Too intense? You guys don't even know the forces. LOL. It's nothing different from NTAG.

After watching a couple POV's of NTAg and watching yours again, it's not as intense as I thought, I still think it shouold be 3 - 6 mph slower.

Post December 22nd, 2012, 4:19 pm
A.S.C. User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 59.00 Points
Bank: 1,276.00 Points
Thank you for writing a paragraph on a post that I made 3 months ago.

And if it bugs you that I said what I think about the influx of RMCs,

Originally posted by deventate

THEN EXCUSE YOURSELF FROM THIS DISCUSSION !!!

Previous

Return to Hard Hat Area