Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Orlando Multi-Park Trip [Inquiry] (03/10 - 03/16)

Orlando Multi-Park Trip [Inquiry] (03/10 - 03/16)

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
I was awoken too early this morning by a phone call from Babs, the mother, who said she's going to bring me along with my extended family and her to Orlando for their vacation next month.
So...

...I pooped all over my sheets almost instantly. I cleaned that up, but I've been pooping in class all day, genuinely. Orlando is my favorite place- the weather, palm trees, beaches, general atmosphere and feelings. Anyway, the thing I want to do differently this year is to invest in some multiple park discounted package for Orlando, rather than committing my money to transportation expenses/admissions/etc. for BGT since I've been there so many times and will surely get there again eventually. As a goal, I want more of newer roller coaster experience.

Cheetah Hunt doesn't seem to give me enough incentive for that goal, at least not over Manta, Kraken, and Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit- these would all be new for me. Plus, the given Hulk, Dueling Dragons, Dudley Do-Right Ripsaw Falls, Journey to Atlantis, Harry Potter etc. etc. etc.

This ticket that I'm reading through very thoroughly seems to be a good match for my needs. But I know there's probably a bunch of package priced multi-park tickets offered in Orlando.

Does anybody know of a better option?
Does anyone know any of any jips, fine-prints, or scams I might face with these?

As far I can tell, for the 14 day period, I (and only I) can visit all five of the included parks as many times as I want? Or is it one visit per park?

Any direction helps, thanks.

Post February 11th, 2013, 7:51 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
Though you won't be going to BGT, I think that this ticket is an INCREDIBLE deal.

I think it means you can use it as many times as you want. The first comment-thingy says, "The Orlando Flex ticket got us into everything day after day."

Post February 12th, 2013, 12:30 am

Points on hand: 90.00 Points
Bank: 2,503.00 Points
Don't go to BGT just for Cheetah Hunt. It's fun but nothing to write home about. If you've been and you mainly want to ride the other coasters again alongside CH, go ahead.

Post February 12th, 2013, 1:24 am

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Yeah, Cheetah Hunt kinda sucks outside like 2 pops of air. It's a mine train that does a few cool things. Kumba on the other hand...mhmmm. Best coaster in Florida (RIP Hurricane)

Post February 12th, 2013, 9:02 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Yeah, uhm, guys I think I already said that I'm not going to Busch Gardens and not riding Cheetah Hunt...

Any help concerning what this topic is actually about would still be great [:)]

Originally posted by tiepilot35

I think it means you can use it as many times as you want. The first comment-thingy says, "The Orlando Flex ticket got us into everything day after day."

Ugh yeah Keegan I think so too!!!!!!!! Ugh. Can you imagine how fun of a week that would be?? Hahaha.
Sunday- Islands of Adventure/Harry Potter World
Monday- SeaWorld
Tuesday- Universal Orlando
Wednesday- (Family going to Typhoon Lagoon)
Thursday- Wet N Wild
Friday- SeaWorld
Saturday- Islands of Adventure/Harry Potter World

[lol][lol][lol][lol]
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post February 12th, 2013, 11:29 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

It's a good deal if you really want to go to those parks that much...

Points on hand: 132.00 Points
You are better off getting the park hopper and i think park hopper is best place for the visit and i appreciate to you on your good dealing and if you get board at one park you can go to another...

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports