Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Horror Movies

Horror Movies

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Horror Movies

Total votes : 0

Post May 19th, 2003, 11:40 pm

Points on hand: 81.00 Points

Post May 20th, 2003, 1:58 am

Points on hand: 3,062.00 Points
no its the one where the people are caught on this weird ship. it is full of crazy ghosts. their is one about a mermaid though called she crature. no joke. its about a killer mermaid that eats people.

Post May 20th, 2003, 11:17 pm

Points on hand: 2,372.00 Points
Yeah, the beginning of ghost ship is pretty gross.It was also the coolest part in the movie.

Post May 20th, 2003, 11:25 pm
Master of Puppets User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 4,581.00 Points

I like house on haunted hill, it's not scary, but I think Chris Kattan is funny.

Post May 20th, 2003, 11:29 pm

HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL KICKS a**!!!!!!!!
I especially like the part where The Hulk rollercoaster ride "accidentaly" gets a broken track and sends another car off the edge. it totaly rocks.

Post May 25th, 2003, 9:28 pm

Points on hand: 4,273.00 Points

My absolute favorite Scray/Action movie was "Final Destinatin 2". That's my ideal of a good movie so, i went to see it the show 7 times, and worth it every time. I have "The Ring and Darkness Falls" on DVD, and they both are graet movies, only that, it The Ring, it didn't show to many people dieing, instead the lady (main character) had to read about the others that died. I'd prefered if they showed the gore, would of made it a great horror movie. Darkness falls was the same, it showed very little action and more scren play. They both were worth my money.

Post August 13th, 2003, 1:59 am

Points on hand: 1,750.00 Points
Things I found out, questions and my opinons
1. Darkness falls was horrible, it was not that scary and the story was not told that good but I thought the idea was good.
2. Anyone heard of thirteen ghosts
3. 13 ghosts and ghost ship(both I like) are made by the same director and are the only movies he made so far.
4. There will be a ring 2 http://movies.go.com/movies/R/ring2the_2004/index.html
5.I like fin dest because of the blood and the way they die(man getting body parts cut off by the car, car wreck etc..
6. the ring was very good because it was scary(made you jump)
7. signs was good too. I jumped during the birthday party

Post August 13th, 2003, 8:17 pm

I just seen House of 1000 Corpses and i have got to say this...it is weird...really...realy...weird. its kinda sick to especially at the end. some parts are funny though. i guess i would see it agian.[approve]

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion