Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Help With Terragen

Help With Terragen

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post August 16th, 2003, 12:41 pm

Points on hand: 4,347.00 Points

I have been messing around with terragen for a while now but i still cant figure out how to get the terrain i have made, mountains, etc into a coaster. if the previous comment want crystal clear, then, how to export terrain onto a coasters terra-data? Maybe someone could give me a step by step procedure on how to make the terrain and put it onto a coaster.-thanx[:)]

Post August 16th, 2003, 1:49 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,893.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

we have an article waiting to be approved, it should be approved later today in which we, rather said, GFA gives detailed info with pictures in an article on how to make environments in terragen. Just hang tight as he'll reply once the article is finalized and it'll be posted at the articles sec tion for everyone to view.
WWS

Post August 16th, 2003, 6:31 pm

Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
All done now, you can read it here http://www.coastercrazy.com/articles/arti ... =10&aid=75

You should take the time for it because it's a long one but it will teach you making a skybox for NL from scatch [:)] Good luck with it and let me know if you have any questions.

Post August 16th, 2003, 7:01 pm

Points on hand: 4,347.00 Points

thanx for making the article GFA[:D] I know this will be a big help to people new to the program, like me[:)]

Post August 17th, 2003, 4:00 am

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

i think i will just stick with the terraformer which came with the game.

Post August 17th, 2003, 12:58 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Originally posted by Matt

i think i will just stick with the terraformer which came with the game.

terragen isn't like the NL terraformer, its a program used for creating environments and skyboxes which you can't make in the terraformer

Return to No Limits Coaster