Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster 2 Problems ...

2 Problems ...

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post August 17th, 2003, 3:59 pm

Points on hand: 4,891.00 Points
HAY everyone[:)] just needed some help on 2 things 1 is I got a download of 1.3 in hope that I could use wood coasters but it says "this will install nolimits v1.3update.Continue ?" so I click yes then it says "the required full version (1.26x)cannot be found at C:\WINDOWS\profiles\sam\desktop\NoLimits Coasters v1.262\." so I click ok then another box pops up saying "the registry contains invalid data.You need to reinstall Nolimits.But we rebooted my computer and it got deleted so we sent an email with my registration key and they sent us a link and then we reinstalled it and it works any suggestions ?

AND!...

I saved some pics (.jpgs) into the enviroment folder but when I try to make them into an enviroment they are just red and blue when I ride the ride which is [}:)]

I know it looks like im [blah] but please help !!! [:)][:D]thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by sam laming on August 17th, 2003, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post August 17th, 2003, 5:51 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,893.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

first error, uhmmm make sure you have any virus program turned off, I ran through that error this morning after reformatting, urned off AV and all worked fine.
second error, make sure that in the .env file, it states where the images are, cuz if you don't, you'll see those odd colors and see them change at times while riding.
Let me know if this helps.
WWS

Post August 18th, 2003, 7:58 am

hey thanks both of u for helping first goliath how do I know how big 512x512(pixels) and weeweeslap I dont think I have any virus program and what is AV ? I used the NLEnvEdit for the env and the pics are in that folder any more helpful advise ? [confused]

Post August 18th, 2003, 9:38 am

Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
Maybe this tutorial can be of help http://www.coastercrazy.com/articles/arti ... =10&aid=75 just check the bottom, it explains how to add images to a skybox. They should be in 256 x 256 or in 512 x 512 and in .jpg or .tga format.
I don't know the answer to your first question. Maybe the NL team can help you, just email them at support@nolimitscoaster.de

Post August 20th, 2003, 3:20 pm

ok thanks but is there a 512x512 box i can get anywhere so i know how big it is ?

Post August 20th, 2003, 4:09 pm

Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
just download someones skybox, like from my Hurricane.

Post August 21st, 2003, 5:57 am

ok thanks and thats a great ride WELL DONE !!!!(hurricane) just thought Id say the env is for my new ride tomb raider 2 (lvl 1)

Post August 21st, 2003, 6:35 am

Im confused it works now (I get a picture) but its only the top half of the pic ?[confused]could someone do this for me its a really simple skybox but how can I get these pics I have on the site ?[stupid] I have one pic on the tomb raider 2 game showing what Id like the skybox to look like, one sky pic and one skybox pic(its the same skybox north east south and west) anyhelp appreciated thank you [:p] and I got woodys workin yay !!! free off the nolmits site 1.31 download !!!!

Return to No Limits Coaster