Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Best joke, prank.

Best joke, prank.

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 18th, 2003, 5:02 am

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Whats the best prank ever you done to someone?
Last edited by Matt on August 18th, 2003, 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post August 18th, 2003, 8:59 pm

Points on hand: 4,135.00 Points

my friends and i did quite a lot to my spanish teacher on april fools day once. i can't remeber exactly what all we did but it was more than we should have [V].

• we stole his keys to his BMW [devilish]
  • we "re-orginized" his files so that they were all mixed up, and we took some papers as well.
  • we took every chair/desk from the room and moved them to a room on the other side of the school that no one was using.
  • we turned his desk 100-150 pound desk upside (that was my favorite thing we did)
  • we took everything from his desk and put them in his microwave (the least impressive but we had to put the stuff somewhere)

he made us give back the stuff, but we only gave back some. we kept his car keys and i don't know how exactly he got them back.

other than that the second most impressive thing i have done was put a large poster on the back of our schoolbus that said "retarded driver."

Post August 18th, 2003, 9:17 pm

Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points

The time I was talkin to my friend on a messenger and I made it look like he said something when he didnt...he began thinkin that someone hacked into his sn and was talking....It happend to me too.

Post August 18th, 2003, 10:56 pm

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
I have yet to do this but I do plan on it.

One of my friends is very whipped by his girlfriend. Both of their lockers are right next to each others and they are almost insepretable. So sometime this year, I'm gonna find out the combination for his locker and place a bra or something like that in there hanging on the hanger.

Something I have done, way back in day. A friend of mine was being harrassed by these stupid blondes on AOL. So he asked me to start talking to them as something kinda creapy. So I decided that to them I was "Ahmed the Israeli Terrorist" (this was Pre9/11 so I kinda stopped the whole joke after that) And my friend is well traveled and really does want to take over the world, so they thought of him having a friend being involved in a militant group to be normal. I pretty much BS'ed my way through all the conversations. Its one of my better Inet Pranks.

Post August 18th, 2003, 11:58 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I dropped a hammer on someone today at work who was told a couple of times to put their hard hat on. I'll be arsed to tell him so I just let him know the hard way from about 25 feet up, hammer go off the roof [lol]
That's like a painful prank from me. [lol]

Post August 19th, 2003, 12:14 am

My friend 'antiqued' my brother the other night....Antique-ing consists of throwing flower over someone's face, to make them look 'antiqued'

Post August 19th, 2003, 12:28 am

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Originally posted by WeeWeeSlap

I dropped a hammer on someone today at work who was told a couple of times to put their hard hat on. I'll be arsed to tell him so I just let him know the hard way from about 25 feet up, hammer go off the roof [lol]
That's like a painful prank from me. [lol]

did he like, get injured or something?

Post August 19th, 2003, 12:32 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

not that I know of, not that I cared asking either [lol], I just went down, got my hammer, went back up. [lol]

Post August 19th, 2003, 12:42 am

lol
sounds like my cousin w/ a hammer when he saw a cat for the first time....He was little though and the cat survived.

Post August 19th, 2003, 3:14 am

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Return to Off Topic Discussion