Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Amazon's Fire TV - Streaming Media Player

Amazon's Fire TV - Streaming Media Player

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 2nd, 2014, 12:29 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,707.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

You guys seen the Fire TV that amazon just released? It costs $99 and if you have like Amazon Prime, you can watch tons of stuff from it. Here's a quote

Amazon Fire TV is a tiny box that connects your HDTV to a world of online entertainment. With a huge selection of TV episodes and movies, voice search that actually works, plus exclusive features like ASAP and Amazon FreeTime, it??????s the easiest way to enjoy Netflix, Prime Instant Video, Hulu Plus, low-cost movie rentals, music, photos, games, and more.

I think its a neat little box that pretty much combines everything what the other separate boxes do: chromecast, roku, appletv.

Anyone plans on picking one up for themselves? I am considering it. You can also get 30 days free of Amazon Prime.

There's also a video game controller coming out for it next month. They're saying you can play like pocket minecraft on it and other mobile games. It synchs via Bluetooth.

Checkout the comparison chart: Amazon FireTV Comparison Chart

This thing is tiny as well! I want one hmmmm
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Return to Off Topic Discussion