Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Projekt Eurofighter - Under Development-

Projekt Eurofighter - Under Development-

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post June 20th, 2014, 11:31 am

Points on hand: 305.00 Points
Hey guys,

I thought that I might as well post this project here, since I've been working on it for a while (Once again late to CC for my projects. I always am.) haha

Anyways, my current project is a Eurofighter 2 concept with a few unique Elements to it.

This Eurofighter is 118 feet tall, and has 3 inversions, 2537 feet of track, making it a quick coaster as well. It runs on 4 trains, (No stacking problem)

It first starts off, with a small little journey, it almost looks like a backyard coaster right here, but it's enjoyable

Until you reach the lift hill. With a 118 Degree drop.

The drop is followed by a Zero-G roll, and a Inclined Immelmann (One of the unique elements)

After the Immelmann, it's followed by a small twisty part, and then you hit this Reversed Banana Roll (The second, and most unique element on this) I'm still not sure what to call it so I call it the RBR.

There is a hill that's a bit twisted, and then you hit a turn around into the MCBR.

After the MCBR, one more turn around area into the Final Break Run.

--

I'm currently working on supports right now, first I'm doing these, tree style supports in areas that I can use them with.

Points on hand: 3,436.00 Points
Bank: 1,275.00 Points
Looking nice! Really like the colour scheme. Interesting to see a catwalk/ladder on a vertical lift, I like it though :)

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Great looking ride so far! Keep up the good work.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Return to Hard Hat Area