Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Football Season (USA type that is) lol

Football Season (USA type that is) lol

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 11th, 2003, 11:35 pm

Points on hand: 1,968.00 Points

Well its football season any big fans of certain teams here? LSU and yeah yeah I know the Saints lol gotta go for the local team, So that is who im backing. So who are your teams?

Post September 11th, 2003, 11:50 pm

Points on hand: 4,606.00 Points
the high school football team keeps trying to get me to sign up for it. (me a very big guy), but me got other things to do and stuff, so yeah [:D]

Post September 12th, 2003, 1:16 am

well wolf how old is your high school team, or they worth playing on lol

Post September 12th, 2003, 5:33 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

bah "football" where guys dress up in meters of padding and run at each 'bah'. Womens game. Its like good ol british rugby but with padding and (r ) tatics. Whenever i watch the game it seems theres about 10 seconds of play then the whole team goes off and another comes back on. Like wtf, i mean at least in rugby you get some serious injuries, *man brings back memories* picking some guy up and body slamming him into frozen solid earth, leaving him winded... ahh the good ol days.

Go Dolphins!?!?! whoever they are * i heard it somewhere *miami dolphins???.. dont have a clue

Post September 12th, 2003, 6:32 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Florida Gators, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the Pittsburgh Steelers! And, of course, I have to root for my high school team, the Middleton Tigers.

Post September 15th, 2003, 10:19 pm

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
I got the Indianapolis Colts who arn't that bad this year. And the high school football team of the Western Panthers.

Post September 16th, 2003, 1:17 am

colts are cool, payton manning is a local boy so have to back him, and Cjd as far as the Gators I have to say they are the enemy lol, hope we beat them this year lol. But they did such a awesome job w/ Miami (but another local boy there lol Brock Berlin) that made me wonder what I was watching. Please just say no OHIO fans here so over rated its pathetic

Post September 16th, 2003, 8:51 am

Points on hand: 5,120.00 Points

Post September 16th, 2003, 11:52 pm

Points on hand: 2,968.00 Points
You think you got it bad?!? Check this out: I'm a Bengals fan! Even though I haven't lived anywhere near Cincinnati since 1990. Even though they were the worst team in the league in the '90's. Even though they always seem to shoot themselves in the foot when they have a chance to win (witness Sunday's 23-20 loss at Oakland[V]). And even though everyone laughs at me when I say I am a fan. Oh well, no one can accuse me of being a fair-weather fan [:D]. And we will rise up again someday in the near future and shock the football world with an 8-8 season (that's all I hope for every year LOL). Actually, all the tools are in place for turning it around. Marvin Lewis just has to get the whole team to buy into his system.

Return to Off Topic Discussion