Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports LuckyK does Central Florida!

LuckyK does Central Florida!

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post October 12th, 2014, 4:55 am

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
Had an AMAZING time in Central Florida!

Seaworld Orlando
Aquatica
Busch Gardens
Adventure Island
Fun Spot USA
Fun Spot America
Islands of Adventure
Universal Studios
Halloween Horror Nights
Wet & Wild

Also got some pics of the new Orlando wheel being built!
all in four days!

Pics pics and more pics to post. I realize some people like to hear about the trips and others like to look through the pics. So I'll chat about the trips and load by park. But first, my favorite pic so far haha

Image[/url]

WARNING!!! I SUCK AT PHOTOGRAPHY

im usually much more into riding than taking pics so I forgot to snap a lot for the site but I'll sift through what I have and hopefully they will make for an okay Trip report

I literally got off the plane with my bag of clothes and caught the Linx system (4.50 all day pass) immediately to Seaworld! Couldn't check into the hotel until after 3pm and my plane arrived at 9:45. I was totally over dressed for the weather and had to change in the airport bathroom XD It was like 44F leaving Cleveland and 83 in Orlando >___<

I got to Seaworld around 11am, as a note, it's good that the public busses hits all the parks but they take loooooooooonnngggggggggg routes and only run like once an hour.

Every coaster at Seaworld was walk on! In fact all the times I've been there there haven't been any lines at all for the coasters. Only for Turtle Trek and for Antarctica ( I still haven't done Antarctica as the lines this time were 70+minutes long!)

If you haven't been on it, Manta is currently has the longest drop in the world for a Flying roller coaster even though it's never advertised as such at 113ft. (Tatsu is 170ft tall with a drop of 111ft.) Personally I like Manta a bit more as the Pretzel Loop is a bit more forceful as well as having a noticeably more aggressive layout. Also on the wing dip if you sit/lie/fly all the way to the right you do get splashed! In addition, Manta must have the most beautiful queue ever! It winds through a refreshingly air conditioned cave around a huge aquarium filled with sharks, rays and terrified feeder fish with smaller aquariums embedded in the opposite walls. I spent more time in awe of the fish than I did on my three re-rides on the coaster itself XD

kraken is my favorite floorless coaster ever and it still lived up to my personal title. Man that ride is good<3 <3 <3 Again zero lines for it, though the pics I took are terrible. Kraken has the best dive loop I've been on, snapping even harder than Medusa West into a perfect zero-G roll over a two-lane street! If you haven't been to Seaworld in Florida and you are a coaster fan this is the Godzilla fight you are going for! Didn't take many pics this trip so included some from my last visit as well, I'll be sure to snap more shots of this beast next time I visit in a few weeks.Image

Journey To Atlantis is the parks indoor/outdoor/darkride/water ride/roller coaster. At first glance it could be easy to underestimate but it is an amazing ride as well when all the stunts and effects are running and in synch. There are a few good YT vids of everything running well and I was lucky enough to finally get a good ride on it when all the stunts were queued as they tend to launch two boats at a time and they don't reset in time for the second boat. This was a great ride with a few surprises in the layout and a fairly decent ride story to boot. I totally recommend this coaster as I don't think there are any other like it in the US

If you go, go at 9am when the parkl opens and start with Antartica like I didn't do before the lines get crazy. There will never be lines for the coasters (I've only been during the week) so if you are making a day of Seaworld do the south and north poles and turtle trek first, they are totally worth the time.

More parks to post after I sift through all the pics and write reports

Post October 12th, 2014, 6:46 am

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
maybe its just the perspective, but the wheel isnt as large as I thought it was. I assumed it would be the same as the London Eye
What are these for?

Post October 12th, 2014, 7:03 am

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
Nope the only 2 things same about them is the company's and colors there will be seats in this one

Post October 12th, 2014, 7:53 am

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
it's the same height but not the same size. It's built to be seen from the highway

Post October 12th, 2014, 8:00 am

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
It's Saddly not the same height but yes you can see it everywhere near there

Post October 14th, 2014, 8:17 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports