Board index ‹ Theme Park Discussions ‹ Theme Park Employment ‹ Cedar Point Halloweekends Barker Transformation

Cedar Point Halloweekends Barker Transformation

This category is for all theme park employees, past, present, and future.


Posts: 1018
Points on hand: 6,580.00 Points
Location: Akron, Oh, USA
Offline
Hey all,
As some of you know I've worked at Cedar Point for quite some time; from rides (2008-2013), to marketing (Spring 2014) and my main department Live Entertainment (2013-2014). I was hired to play Trumpet with the midway band (Beach Band and Band of Buccaneers) and was interested in their improv acting jobs. These past 2 fall seasons, I was a Barker for CarnEVIL. A barker is an improv actor on a hot mic before you enter the zone/house. I may have made fun of you, said some jokes or some safety information. It's a ton of fun! Someone brought up the question how we go about getting make-up and such like that... Well that's when I came up with the Time Lapse idea. I'm bald, so for the final weekend they decided to pain both sides of my head (video below).... Check it out!!!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AMoIeIrQII&list=UUY31ptWJFl_Ilm8b6zhPeCA[/youtube]

Bothn.jpg
Cedar Point
2008-2015
--2015--
Beach Band- June-August
https://www.facebook.com/TrumpetDMR

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
Sweeeet! I think I actually saw you! Would have said hi :P

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Theme Park Employment