Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Chris Streaming Schedule!

Chris Streaming Schedule!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post December 15th, 2014, 7:04 am

Posts: 692
Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points
Offline
Hello, this is the new rendition of chris plays streaming! I have a weekend schedule and I will play some great horror games throughout! If you don't know already, I stream every weekend on saturday and sunday, and I tend to play some good horror games. The downside is im a big wuss so I cry and scream and shout left and right, the people watching the stream love it and so do I. Join this weekend when I play Outlast: Whistleblower!

Saturday - Outlast: Whistleblower: 3:30 EST
Sunday - Outlast: Whistleblower/5 Nights at Freddy's: 3:30 EST

twitch.tv/chris0matic

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post December 15th, 2014, 7:11 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
Oh Code, where are you!

Post December 15th, 2014, 7:23 am

Posts: 692
Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points
Offline
Lol Night 4 on FNAF2 and I just went full Nope Mode, cuz ya know.. Old bonnie and all

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post