Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ little jimmy dickens

little jimmy dickens

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 2nd, 2015, 9:50 pm

Posts: 2925
Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
Location: florida
Offline
I know most of you don't care about country music but today there was a passen of grand ole Oprah member little jimmy dickens but today we lose a country music star hall of famer he died at age 94 he was real funny on 2011 cma music festival making fun of Justin Bisbee more info on him here's a link may be rip http://www.cmt.com/news/1747265/little- ... at-age-94/

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post January 2nd, 2015, 9:53 pm

Posts: 2035
Points on hand: 15,458.90 Points
Location: Far Loom
Offline
deere839 wrote:
I know most of you don't care about country music

It's alright. When I assume control of the car radio I often turn it just by chance to country stations and when I do I just leave it there.
Maybe I should go see what some of his music sounds like then. I only first heard of him in this very post.

Post January 3rd, 2015, 10:18 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
Not gonna lie, I thought of something else when I read this topic title.

Post January 4th, 2015, 1:18 am
Mr. Freeze User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 1521
Points on hand: 32.00 Points
Bank: 4,860.00 Points
Location: Arlington, TX, USA
Offline
Same here

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post