Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising The Golden Atrocity - Testers

The Golden Atrocity - Testers

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post August 20th, 2004, 2:04 pm

Points on hand: 3,958.00 Points
Hey everyone, I have owned No Limits for over a year but I have never been good at creating coasters with it. I recently have tried and am somewhat satisfied with what I came out with - so far. It is called "The Golden Atrocity" and it is a Hyper Coaster, two seats wide. I was somewhat inspired by the great Magnum XL 200 at Cedar Point. Anywho, I would appreciate it very much if I could have a few people test it out for me and tell me what I could do with the layout to make it better. I have not yet added supports or extra scenery because I want to finish with the layout first. You can check out the screenshot here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/ ... rocity.jpg . If you're interested, please reply ASAP! Thanks very much [:D]

EDIT: I forgot to ask that you include your email so I can email the track to you. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by way2tallmike on August 20th, 2004, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Track Advertising