Board index Public Relations Introductions Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

Say hi to the crowd of CoasterCrazians!

Post March 29th, 2015, 8:33 pm

Points on hand: 398.00 Points
Dirk_Ermen wrote:
nerdygeeknl2 wrote:
I heard the thrill and adrenaline buildup make the 30 second ride even more fulfilling and satisfying than a 2 minute mine train though.

16 seconds* ;) 4 seconds launch, 4 seconds going up, 4 seconds going down and 4 seconds slowing down :lol:

Welcome to the site! Always great to see new, motivated people joining the website! I hope you will have a great time in here. :)

Thanks! :D I'm sure I will. I had a great time just browsing the forums, I'm sure it will be even better now I'm ACTUALLY part of the community!

And yeah I stand corrected I guess :lol:
WIP: In order of release priority: Nordschleife: Green Hell, unnamed B&M Floorless, unnamed Mack Launched Coaster
"I don't want to say never, because I think never is always the wrong answer." - Walter Bolliger

Post March 29th, 2015, 10:36 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ You're our hope now, because you also keep us amused by posting your plans. There, I saw your coaster images a lot. :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post March 29th, 2015, 11:21 pm

Points on hand: 398.00 Points
lol240 wrote:
^ You're our hope now, because you also keep us amused by posting your plans. There, I saw your coaster images a lot. :)

I'm posting one of them later at the Hard Hat Area. Or maybe two :lol:
WIP: In order of release priority: Nordschleife: Green Hell, unnamed B&M Floorless, unnamed Mack Launched Coaster
"I don't want to say never, because I think never is always the wrong answer." - Walter Bolliger

Previous

Return to Introductions