Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area max. inclination for a dive coaster lift hill?

max. inclination for a dive coaster lift hill?

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 366.00 Points
So I'm working on a dive coaster and when I'm about to finish the layout I get the problem that I don't have enough space to conect station to the top of the hill (I always start with the main drop and finish with the station when building a new coaster) so I think that the lift hill has too much slope, but I also think that these coasters have more inclined lift hills than normal coasters

so my question is if this inclnation is ok? or if I should fix it to get less degrees and a more realistic lift hill??

excuse my english
thanx!
Attachments
Sin t?????tulo2.jpg
Sin t?????tulo.jpg
No hay limites!

Points on hand: 2,777.00 Points
Bank: 122.00 Points
Nah, you should be fine reducing the angle. Although dive coasters usually have steeper lifts I don't think there is any problem. Every model of coaster has different lifts, take a look at B&M hypers/gigas. So, go ahead.

Nice to see someone who speaks spanish here :)

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,068.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
I agree with Dapalm.

Small note - I'd have you final brake run on a decline (and omit friction wheels) and then have the pre station block on the flat with friction wheels.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Dive coaster lifts are always 45 degrees. Im not sure how steep your lift is, but try to aim around that
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Points on hand: 366.00 Points
Thank ya'll for your answers
To not post another topic I have another question, should I custom the spline type or use the defined heartline?
No hay limites!

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I would recommend you use the defined heartline. I generally use that because the game "knows" where it should be.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Coaster Hero wrote:
Dive coaster lifts are always 45 degrees. Im not sure how steep your lift is, but try to aim around that

Maybe, 60 degrees are even acceptable, because S&S Screamin' Squarrels get those angled lifts. Just my 2 cents.
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to Hard Hat Area