Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Batman: The Ride at Six Flags Fiesta Texas!

Batman: The Ride at Six Flags Fiesta Texas!

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
This trip report was written originally by our partner, Trevor Eitel, from Texas Thrill Seekers, on their website. You can see the original post here.

Wow.... Batman: The Ride truly is a one of a kind experience that will leave you wanting more and more. This Summer, Six Flags Fiesta Texas welcomes their 9th thrilling coaster to an already intense lineup. Batman: The Ride is the ONLY 4-D free fly coaster on earth. Magnetic fins cause you to flip head over heels while soaring 12 stories above Fiesta Texas!

The ride also feature 2 beyond vertical drops which cause for even more major flipping. In addition, Batman: The Ride features a very comfortable restraint system. Seriously, the most comfortable over the shoulder restraints ever!

All in all, this ride is FANTASTIC. You cant help but smile and laugh all throughout the course. A one of a kind experience that you will only find in Texas! San Antonio to be exact! Six Flags Fiesta Texas truly is the BEST park in the chain, and they're always looking for new ways to thrill their guests!

The entrance to Batman: The Ride in downtown Rockville.

1.jpg

The theming for the ride is top notch!

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Ahhhh.... Such an intersting ride to look at.

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

And of course, the ride gift shop at the exit!

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

We hope you enjoyed the report and pictures! Night shots of Batman: The Ride will be uploaded later this week!

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

I'm glad this partnership with TTS happened. This is great content! I like the shirt; Always be Batman!
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^^ Radically changed my mind, like from "just a fair ride" to an epic S&S! Freakin' awesome to see digital blueprints inside that building! By the way I find the sign saying "jitters" pretty good! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Coaster Hero wrote:
I'm glad this partnership with TTS happened. This is great content! I like the shirt; Always be Batman!

We are very excited about it too!

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,068.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
I really like thee theming effort - I know its just superhero stuff but I think it adds to the ride. Thanks for the ride report Trevor Eitel!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports