Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Project Raven - Twisted Floorless Coaster

Project Raven - Twisted Floorless Coaster

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post June 21st, 2015, 10:32 am

Points on hand: 305.00 Points
Hey everyone!
I wanted to let you know I have put Project Raven (Which is Schedio Koraki) up on Drop Box for download to get some testing reviews of part 1 (Everything before the MCBR)
I would love feedback on the following...
1. Clearance
The clearance envelope is already installed on the ride, so you don't have to worry about this. (Though I have tested this, it's still something to lookout for. I could've easily missed something)
2. Track Work
You may give some shaping suggestions, especially on the Drop and Dive Loop, those are my most common areas I keep trying to work on.
Try to find some minor pumps, or elements of the ride that should be improved on. I believe the Zero-G might be one of those elements.
3. Support Work
For this one, If you wanted too, you can change the colour of some supports, and then take a screenshot, the different coloured supports would mean those are the supports that should be checked out, or worked on.
4. Scenery Work
This is mainly simple. Should I take away a few scenery work that I have done. (I most likely will not keep the rock bridge above the drop) and maybe suggest if I should try making the rocks bigger to lessen the amount of rocks present. This will help for a smaller file, and better loading for lower-end computers)
Keep in mind, that this is still a WIP, trackwork will not be the greatest, along with scenery, terrain, and everything else in between. If you have a lower-end computer, I would suggest to get rid of all the trees within the file before riding, as you might experience a jittery ride from the scenery being used.
File size is 74MB

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rz8sj2pnkaz6o ... l2pkg?dl=0

Few pictures of the project.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Yay! I saw this project on Facebook and was really excited about it! I'll be sure to download it and give you some feedback!

I still need people to give some information about part 1!

Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Ill gladly take a look at it and PM you some feedback :)
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Kind of hard for me to move on when I don't know what should be fixed beforehand (letting you know)

Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Sorry for the late response, Just go back from vacation. Check PM.
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Return to Hard Hat Area