Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area (NL1) Mombasa - EF with Twisted Layout

(NL1) Mombasa - EF with Twisted Layout

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post July 1st, 2015, 12:31 pm

Points on hand: 1,286.00 Points
Hello All

Had some time on my hands so I went back through all the NL1 files and found one worth working on. So here it is!

The supports look like poop right now, but they're for the most part preliminary; I'm trying to figure out how I want to go about supporting the twisted portions.

Layout:

95 degree "curved" drop and Loop

Zero G Roll

Inclined Immelmann

MCBR, Spiral drop, and an overbank into heartline roll element

S-hill

Steeply banked curve into final 3G helix

Layout:

Vertical layout:

Some stats:

Height: 95 feet
Maximum inertial force: 5.3 G
Speed: 50 mph

Coming soon.

-D249

Points on hand: 6,842.00 Points
Its been awhile since I've seen anyone post any recent work in NL1 but, what you have looks great... transitions, shaping EVERYTHING! Well, the support connections look a bit strange but, I think that's just because I've gotten use to NL2 :? lol But, the layout looks solid and I can't wait to see the finished product :D
-DechLave T.P Ent.

Points on hand: 1,286.00 Points
I'm more proud of this layout than any other ride I've ever made. It flows beautifully. Mac user here, have actually never used NL2, but from what I see the supports are awesome in that. I'll do what I can with those in NL1! Like I said, these supports are preliminary. I'm going to go back through and detail as much as I can.

Points on hand: 6,842.00 Points
^ You should be proud! Like I said this is a pretty solid looking layout! Feel free to ask for any help if needed ;)
-DechLave T.P Ent.

Return to Hard Hat Area