Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area [NL2] Six Flags Great Adventure: A Collaborative Recreation

[NL2] Six Flags Great Adventure: A Collaborative Recreation

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

^Awesome.

I didn't get to experience Namtab one last time but it's fine. I tried it in the best seats anyway
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Points on hand: 4,598.00 Points
Since Namtab has been extended till the end of September, I'll re-enable it in the recreation in the next update I post before Namtab ends. If anyone has any work to submit, that means an update!

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Hopefully that Namtab would be a good example to have some middle-sized B&M coasters go backwards.
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Small update posted!

-Finished tweaking Kingda Ka's sound effects. They now only play near their source instead of throughout the park.

-Converted the scripts for Kingda Ka and Batman's station music from scenery object scripts to coaster scripts and cleaned them up. I'll be doing this for the rest of the coasters once they're finished and added.

-Changed Batman to have one backwards train running and one forwards train in storage, to reflect the current state of the real coaster.

Download from Google Drive or Dropbox as usual.

Points on hand: 263.00 Points

Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points

Yes it is. Very slowly I believe. I know that recently TTD03 was working on Kingda Ka sounds and scripts.
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
Can't wait to see it in all it's glory.
Diamondback is Diamonbae.

Mr. Freeze User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 32.00 Points
Bank: 4,860.00 Points
^welcome back Rick.
Anyways, can't wait to see what comes in store for this project in the future

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points

Blase Rhine wrote:
Yes it is. Very slowly I believe. I know that recently TTD03 was working on Kingda Ka sounds and scripts.

If I remember correctly me and TTD finished the sound scripts but we were working on the obstacle of putting it into the official recreation. Not sure what has happened since
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Just keep up with your splendid stuff, guys! :D

Mr. Freeze User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 32.00 Points
Bank: 4,860.00 Points

Points on hand: 520.00 Points
Wish I was able to contribute more but I've been away from my desktop so much. Being pounded with school work. However, when a break comes around I'd like to drop some files in and continue making 3ds. Still following the thread to see updates.

Coaster Hero wrote:
Blase Rhine wrote:

If I remember correctly me and TTD finished the sound scripts but we were working on the obstacle of putting it into the official recreation. Not sure what has happened since

It's all in, I posted an update on September 14th with the sound effects in place.

Points on hand: 1,038.00 Points
Plz don't let this project die :cry: :(
Six Flags Great Adventure is my home park.

^
:soz:
Don't worry. They are working on each detail. Time will tell... You'll see more improved stuff! :)

Points on hand: 1,038.00 Points
Thank you! The project looks very nice so far and i would hate to see it die.
Six Flags Great Adventure is my home park.

Major update! Kingda Ka's station has been finished and integrated! It's built entirely out of supports.

Front, with the overpass and stairs for the right loading station queue. Batman and Big Wheel can be seen in the background.

Left, with the queue split and ramp for the left loading station queue.

Rear, with the exit overpass and stairs.

Right

Rearward view from control booth

Forward view from control booth

Download from Google Drive or Dropbox as usual. My next contribution will be Ka's queue, which I'll build in similar fashion. It will be based on the original infield queue.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Very exciting! Assuming my sound effects are still working?

TTD03 wrote:

Yes, they're working, timed, and positioned properly. It would be nice to have an additional launch sound recorded from near the beginning of the launch track, as the present launch sound is what you hear near the base of the tower. That can wait, though, and it's totally up to you and Coaster Hero as to whether or not to do it.

Queue is well underway!
Computer building is almost finished, frame of main queue building is done and queue railings are in place. The roof will be the last thing to go on.

TallonD83 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 355.00 Points
Bank: 4,476.00 Points
Wow that is looking sexy!
Is there anything else that I can do? I know Batman is in there (there might be a v3 public release at some point, though for me it will be v78 or so, I've lost count...)

TallonD83 wrote:
Wow that is looking sexy!
Is there anything else that I can do? I know Batman is in there (there might be a v3 public release at some point, though for me it will be v78 or so, I've lost count...)

The only unclaimed major coaster is Runaway Mine Train, but really, just pick something to work on and dive in. It can be just about anything, there's plenty to do. Maybe you could do Batman's queue and station if you're good with that stuff! I could also really use an entrance arch for Ka as well as this, since I'm doing the original queue. Can't really do those with supports!

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Dusso Janladde wrote:
TTD03 wrote:

Yes, they're working, timed, and positioned properly. It would be nice to have an additional launch sound recorded from near the beginning of the launch track, as the present launch sound is what you hear near the base of the tower. That can wait, though, and it's totally up to you and Coaster Hero as to whether or not to do it.

Yea I could possibly do that. I'll be at the park tomorrow and sunday. I'll see if I remember to record something.

PreviousNext

Return to Hard Hat Area