Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Favorite Theme Park Skyline

Favorite Theme Park Skyline

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post December 31st, 2015, 2:41 pm
VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

Points on hand: 10,818.00 Points
I've always found seeing a park's skyline when I'm approaching a park to be one of my favorite parts of the park-going experience because it means that a day of fun riding roller coasters is just around the corner. Feel free to share your favorite park skylines that you've seen in person, and share a picture if possible.

For me, the Cedar Point skyline is pretty hard to beat, especially from the causeway.
CPskyline.jpg

Post December 31st, 2015, 2:58 pm

Points on hand: 3,410.00 Points
Cedar Point. Not even an opinion. Although looking at my homepark SFOG from the highway is nice too.

Post December 31st, 2015, 5:03 pm
Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Six flags over Georgia does have a pretty nice skyline looking at it from the highway.

Any of the Disney Theme Parks. They all have such a beautiful and imaginative skyline and its the first thing you see before you start your magical journey. I absolutely love them.
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Post December 31st, 2015, 6:56 pm

Points on hand: 3,410.00 Points
Blase Rhine wrote:
Six flags over Georgia does have a pretty nice skyline looking at it from the highway.

Any of the Disney Theme Parks. They all have such a beautiful and imaginative skyline and its the first thing you see before you start your magical journey. I absolutely love them.

I don't like Disney Parks, have had a horrible experience. Do they even have a skyline? They're basically invisible from the roads.

Post December 31st, 2015, 7:50 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Just let me say that SFMM is like a fun oasis while CP is an island ruler! I love both skylines! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to General Theme Park Discussions