Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area The Green One - CC Tournament Round 1 Entry

The Green One - CC Tournament Round 1 Entry

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 2,777.00 Points
Bank: 122.00 Points
Well, so this is my entry... I still need to give it some detail on the supports, as well as fixing a few things (mainly the two tunnels on the water), but it is almost finished (I'd say around 90-95%)

As most people probably know, you had to take your most comfortable coaster style, and reimagined it as it was designes by your least comfortable manufacturer... My least comfortable style is probably Arrow, but since their hypercoasters feature similar elements to those found in B&Ms, I decided to go with an unexplored manufacturer (by me), Gerstlauer.

I also made a small area to go with the coaster, nothing very detailed, but I may add some more things in the two days I have to submit my entry. So I think that's all, take a look at the pictures and the video:

Aaaand a POV, although I wil make a video featuring offride, cool music and all that stuff in a few days:

There will also be a download once the results are given. But until then, enjoy :)

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,111.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Great stuff Dapalm, some parts felt a little forced perhaps but it was nice to see the integration of two iconic elements from different manufactuers! Asthetics were wodnerful as per usual too.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^^ Walibi's Goliath on steroids! Fantastic to see the fact that this ride begins with a "Jojo Roll"! OMG I did see the inspiration from Karnan after the second large airtime hill! I noticed that the layout was based on the Junker's intensity judging from the ride's twistiness!

:D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to Hard Hat Area