Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Whats the roughest steel coaster you've been on?

Whats the roughest steel coaster you've been on?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Anyone who knows this track? The first inversion is an Immelmann Loop but the second one is... a Cobra Roll! Pretty identical to actual NL2 fanboy's / girls' creations! Don't forget that this is considered rough. Yes the "biggest" difference from NL2 professionals!

-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
I've ridden the track. I know that it doesn't seem to have any heartlining and if I remember it correctly just before we could enter the coaster they needed to get a bolt fixed. :shock:

I think it wasn't really painfull but it wasn't really good either (although some members of my group had enough after 1 round, me and some other people rode it a few more times).

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
^Same as Herman here. (We were together with a group there. x3 ) With it's reputation of falling apart and killing a few riders it was definitely interesting that they just had to fix a bolt before we got on board. :lol: I wouldn't say the ride was extremely bad. I've definitely ridden some worse rides.
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^^ & ^ Wow thanks for sharing your experience! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,574.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Anyone who says anything other than Furius Baco, is wrong. Whether they've been on the ride or not :lol:

http://imgur.com/k5en4Ei

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,111.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
herman116 wrote:
I've ridden the track. I know that it doesn't seem to have any heartlining and if I remember it correctly just before we could enter the coaster they needed to get a bolt fixed. :shock:

I think it wasn't really painfull but it wasn't really good either (although some members of my group had enough after 1 round, me and some other people rode it a few more times).

At least they fixed it!!?
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Points on hand: 379.00 Points

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions