Board index ‹ Roller Coaster Games ‹ Hard Hat Area ‹ Mamba

Mamba

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post July 27th, 2016, 5:09 am

Posts: 10
Points on hand: 150.00 Points
Offline
I am currently making a coaster called "Mamba" to practise making custom scenery, so I thought i'd put this topic up to put any screenshots and updates incase anyone is interested.

Track is complete aswell as supports and the surrounding scenery, I am now working on the custom buildings in the area.

Image

Image

After a slight colour change:

Image

Image

Image

I will add some more as the coaster progresses.

Thanks

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post July 27th, 2016, 7:37 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12283
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
I'd change out the upsidedown U prefab supports you're using. I think they're supposed to be for inverted coasters. Also goddamned I wish I could get my game to look that clear.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post July 27th, 2016, 8:59 am

Posts: 10
Points on hand: 150.00 Points
Offline
Coasterkidmwm, I didn't use prefab supports I made them all by hand. I'm no expert on the supports of coasters so I tried to copy a lot of the supports from photos, mainly the Hulk in Universal Studios.

I do agree that the 'U' supports don't look quite right, i'll work on them, thanks.

Post July 27th, 2016, 10:23 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
I can proudly say that you've obviously got one of the most attractive "track and support" color choices! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post July 29th, 2016, 11:39 am

Posts: 10
Points on hand: 150.00 Points
Offline
Quick Update:
The maintenance building is in place and is pretty much complete, although I may tweak a few things in the future.
The building in the foregound is the photobooth and souvenir shop however its still a WIP.

Image

View from the station looking towards the maintenance building.

Image

Thanks for looking

Post July 29th, 2016, 12:44 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12283
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
That whole area looks fantastic. Great work on making it realistic.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post July 29th, 2016, 1:06 pm

Posts: 217
Points on hand: 7,716.00 Points
Location: France
Offline
What an amazing work. The photos looks really realistic. The only problem is I think the green color wish is too bright.
By the way, are the trees the one provided with NL2?

Post July 29th, 2016, 1:10 pm
herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 636
Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
Location: The Netherlands
Offline
Wow, looks really great and it's one of the more realistic things I've seen in NoLimits. :)

Post July 29th, 2016, 2:33 pm

Posts: 2092
Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 18,303.00 Points
Location: sheffield, UK
Offline
^^^^ nice!

Post July 29th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Posts: 10
Points on hand: 150.00 Points
Offline
Thanks for the comments guys.
AceDFe19, the trees are from N7s foliage pack.

Post August 1st, 2016, 10:30 am

Posts: 217
Points on hand: 7,716.00 Points
Location: France
Offline
Daz85UK wrote:
Thanks for the comments guys.
AceDFe19, the trees are from N7s foliage pack.

Could you please give me a download link? :D

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Hard Hat Area