Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Olymipc Games 2004

Olymipc Games 2004

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Olymipc Games 2004

Yes
36%
Maybe
27%
Definatly Not!!!!
36%

Total votes : 11

Post February 2nd, 2004, 11:58 am

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

Now everyone here (in Greece), is convinsed that they wont finish the Olymipic Stuff in time (even the Greeks them-selves)..so what do u peolpe think?

I hope they don't (again not racist...just this anti-greek feeling everyone seem to have), it will be fun to laugh at them

Living here i can tell you so far what they hav done... NOTHING

The olympic village is not Complete
The roads and highways are not finished
All the tunnels are not finished
The Transpotation (tram and train) is not finished
The airport is hardly running well
Hardly any hotels!

So i ask you..Do you think they will Finish

Post February 2nd, 2004, 12:05 pm

BTW if anyone is Greek here,and lives in Athens...pop over and say hi

Post February 2nd, 2004, 3:03 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

The way your telling me about it, it sounds like nothing will get done. They got alot to do, so tell those greeks to hurry up.

Post February 2nd, 2004, 3:18 pm

Points on hand: 3,008.00 Points
Old greek: Mn 'eimi 'a8enaios, 'alla egw legeiv- Hi!!!
For other folk: I am not an "Athenian", but I am saying: Hi!!!
(reads m????????? I-me at-a-najos, all-a a-go la-kine: hi!!!

Bummer that you don't have a greek font!! I know a tad bit of old greek...

Post February 2nd, 2004, 3:47 pm

Points on hand: 3,321.00 Points

Post February 2nd, 2004, 4:38 pm

ella re! Evai o malakas! ego Zegro o elladas kavi fasaria!!

Basicly... Come on..they are idiots, i know that they are...(no translation)...doing nothing!!
Lol...where'd u find old greek WWS?

Post February 2nd, 2004, 4:44 pm

Points on hand: 4,530.00 Points
what'll happen if they dont finish, will they move it somewhere else like Sydney bcuz they had it four years ago?

Post February 2nd, 2004, 4:49 pm

yeah probably, but if they don't finish, they will be made fun of like hell. Give the world to talk about for the next year or so...Then to be reminded how good china is..cuz they are like laying the grass alreadly.

Post February 2nd, 2004, 5:09 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

they wont finish it, because they have just realised that it should really be called "Olypmic Gays", because it is soooooooo boring in every way and still manages to get loads of good tv programs on the bbc, cancelled. Like simpsons on weekdays, i have my tea (pie n chips) in front of that, and what am i suposed to do when they cancel it because of the gay ass boring crap hole that they call, "sprinting". It makes me sick, and obviously, the greeks being very kind, have realised that i want to watch the simpsons while eating, and so they have cancelled the building of the facilities, in order to stop the olympics, thank you greece, for that :)

Post February 2nd, 2004, 8:59 pm

Points on hand: 4,530.00 Points
yea, i only watch the olympic baseball, the rest is pretty boring to me. I love the winter game's tho, because they have hockey. I find the X games alot funner to watch, deegan nearly killed himself trying the 360(motocross) and the X games are every year, both summer and winter. BTW, do they show the X games in europe, because i know there's people from other countries that compete in it

and BTW, X means Xtreme sports, not the X i know some of you are thinking of if you never saw it before [:)]

Post February 3rd, 2004, 1:14 am

Post February 3rd, 2004, 2:18 am

Points on hand: 3,008.00 Points
Not WWS but IAG.

I have it in school! (grammar school 3rd grade)

They REALLY need to hurry tho... go kick some ass!

Post February 3rd, 2004, 11:53 am

lol..opps. Oh, in case your interested. They finished the Olymipc Marina. I know cuz my school's right next to it. But now the roads are hell

Post February 4th, 2004, 11:56 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Yeah we do get the X games shown in england, its on at like 2 in the morning though, lol. But thats not too bad, i can just record it, and i agree with you, being a skater myself, i prefer the x games.

Post February 4th, 2004, 4:51 pm

these ..Greeks *spits the word*, really discust me. They are inpolite, rude (i supost thats the same word..lol), people, they have no manners. We were driving on the main road (yeah right, one lane pot-hole is more like it), and some greek ****** crahses into us!!! We had the right away, and SHE thought whe could get across the traffic lights (that usualy don't work anyway), and smashes the back of our car! It was not very serious, but the fact that she thought she could get away with it.

(not being racist)

Now let me tell you the average Greek driver. Thick BLACK sunglasses, cell phone in one hand, cigarette in the other. Driving *daddys car* with their legs, with 2 kiloes of Gell in their hair!!! LOL, its acctualy quite funny to see them drive!

Post February 4th, 2004, 7:41 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

LOL, sounds like Wolverhampton has moved to greece, lol, or its just the same everywhere. Except here, they have got all of that AND stupid garage music blasting out at 75895835728576375846billion, billion deceballs(sp??), lol.

Post February 5th, 2004, 11:01 am

lol, here they have GREEK music blasting out! Ever heard greek music..don't. They only have one..acceptable song.

Return to Off Topic Discussion